2,148 Reviews Scanned
- The ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card comes with 384 CUDA cores, a Base clock speed of 902 MHz and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface.
- Based on NVIDIA Kepler architecture, the ASUS GeForce GT 730 comes in half height half length form factor, enabling a perfect fit for those systems with space constraint.
- Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25% through increased dust and particle resistance.
- Equipped with multiple Display Connectors like D-Sub Output, DVI Output x 1, HDMI x 1 which helps you to have multiple displays.
- The Graphics card comes with two-years warranty from the manufacturer.
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and video
- TrueHD and DTS-HD audio Bit streaming Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room
- GeForce experience ensures the best gaming experience, the day a game releases, by automatically updating your game-ready drivers, plus,
- NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce
- NVIDIA adaptive vertical sync dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Up to 2491 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2044 MHz (Game Clock)
- HDMI 2.1 Supported
- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6600 comes with 8GB GDDR6 Graphics RAM
- Minimum power supply required only 500W
- PCIe 4.0 Support for Ultrafast Data Transfer Speeds
- Graphics Engine: Nvidia GeForce GT 730, Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 2.0
- Video Memory: GDDR5 2GB
- Engine Clock: 902 MHz
- CUDA Core: 384
- 64-bit, 2 GB DDR3 Memory with 1000 MHz
- 1000 MHzClock Speed
- Chipset: NVIDIA
- BUS Standard: PCI 2.0
- Graphics Engine: 610 | Memory Interface 64 bit
- GeForce Experience
- Game Ready Drivers
- Nvidia ShadowPlay
- Nvidia Ansel
- Nvidia Cuda
- 2yr Manufacturer Warranty.
- Designed to perfection
- Sleek design
- Powered by Nvidia GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 954MHz
- Features dual-link DVI-D/D-Sub/HDMI
- Support PCI express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- Core Clock: 902 MHz
- GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler
- System power supply requirement: 300W
- Chipset: Colorful GeForce GT710-2GD3-V
- Mainstream / Low Profile Compatible
- 954 Mhz
- Memory: 2GB GDDR3, Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Output: DVI+HDMI+VGA
- Designed to perfection
- Sleek design
- Compact construction
- N730K-2GD3H/LPV1 I 2GB DDR3
- CORES : 384 Units I CORE CLOCKS : Boost: 902 MHz
- OUTPUT : DL-DVI-D/HDMI/D-SUB
- DIGITAL MAXIMUM RESOLUTION : 4096x2160
- 3 Year Warranty
- CUDA Cores 3584
- Memory Interface Width 192-bit GDDR6
- Boost Clock (MHz) 1777
- The New Powerful GeForce GT 710 takes advantage of NVIDIA Kepler architecture making a perfect addition to any system with integrated graphics with enough memory hold more graphical real estate
- GT 710 comes with ‘192 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface. It is a super compact card measuring 5.7 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems.
- It comes with a single smart fan ensuring better air flow which results in efficient cooling
- It comes with a Display port VGA (2048x1536 @ 60 Hz ), HDMI with support for 4K @ 60 Hz and DL-DVI-D (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It also supports Engine Boost speeds up-to 954 MHz
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA PhysX and compatible with NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology.
- GPU Engine Specs: CUDA Cores 192, Base Clock (MHz) 954
- Memory Specs: Standard Memory Config 2 GB, Memory Interface Width 64-bit DDR3, Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 8
- Display Support: Multi Monitor 3 displays, Maximum Digital Resolution 3840x2160, Maximum VGA Resolution 2048x1536, HDCP Yes, HDMI Yes, Standard Display Connectors Dual-link DVI-D x1,HDMI x1,VGA x1
- Power Specs: Maximum Graphics Card Power (W) 19W, Minimum System Power Requirement (W) 300W
- Dimensions: Dimensions(with Bracket): 171.9*124.3*38 mm, Dimensions(without Bracket): 157.9*68.91*35 mm
- GeForce GT 710, 192 CUDA Cores, 2GB GDDR3, 64 Bit Memory Bus
- 954 MHz Base, Standard Memory Config 2048MB
- Standard Display Connectors Dual-link DVI-D x1,HDMI x1,VGA x1
- Minimum 300W or greater system power supply
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API, NVIDIA 3D Vision ready, NVIDIA CUDA technology, PCI Express 2.0 support, OpenGL 4.4 support, OpenCL support
- General Features : Supports OpenGL 4.6, Supports Vulkan technology, Microsoft DirectX 12 support, DirectCompute Support, DirectML Support, Supports OpenCL, Supports Vulkan
- PCI Express x16 2.0 interface, GPU: AMD R5 340X, Shaders : 384 Unified, Pixel Fillrate : 7.2 GPixel/s, Texture Fillrate : 21.6 GTexel/s, ROPs/TMUs : 8/24, Memory Size: 2GB, Core Clock: 900 MHz
- Memory Clock : 1000 Mhz, Memory Interface: 64-bit, Memory Type: DDR3, Memory Bandwidth: 16 GB/s, Cooling: Fan, Max Resolution DVI: 2560 x 1600, Max Resolution DisplayPort : 2560 x 1600
- Connectors:One (1) DVI-I port, One (1) DisplayPort
- Package Includes : Graphics Card, Drivers CD, Small I/O Plate, DVI to VGA Adapter & DVI to HDMI Adapter
Q: Which is the best graphics card under 5000 in India?
A: Gigabyte Geforce GT 710 2GB DDR5 Graphics Card (GV-N710D5-2GL) This is the best graphics card under Rs. 5000. It uses GeForce GT 710 GPU based on 28 nm technology and is clocked at 954 MHz. It has 2GB of DDR3 graphics memory as well. This graphics card can play most of the games you would like a budget PC to play.
Q: What is the best 2GB graphics card?
A: GeForce GTX 1050 is unarguably one of the best graphics cards in this 2GB graphics card list. GeForce GTX 1050 is a powerful mid-range graphics card from Nvidia and it is based on the latest Pascal GPU architecture. Here we have EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 SC GAMING graphics card having 2GB GDDR5 VRAM.
Q: How much RAM is required for an Nvidia graphic card below 5000?
A: We have covered up 2GB DDR3 & DDR5 RAM, NVIDIA graphic card below Rs 5000. Before purchasing a Graphic card, one should first decide the budget then proceed with GB selection, better to take more than 2 GB, like 4 GB, for those who love to play games.
Q: How to choose the best GPU under 5000 rupees?
A: Memory – If you are buying a GPU under 5000 Rupees, always make sure that it comes with a minimum memory of 2GB. The performance of the GPU depends on the memory capacity of the graphics card. Always keep in mind, the higher the memory, the more excellent the performance will be.