Losing weight is a constant fight between the tasty food and a disciplined lifestyle. Obesity certainly comes with a lot of lifestyle-related diseases like diabetes, hypertension and much more. You can easily avoid all these diseases by simply reducing the weight. Once you reach the ideal weight, you can simply maintain the weight by eating clean by workout. As per one of the recent research, it becomes easier to lose weight when you track it 6 to 7 times a week.
Now, it is not possible to go out to check the weight every day. In such a case, you can easily go ahead and purchase a weighing machine for your home. This will help you in tracking the weight on a daily basis and it will eventually help you in reducing the weight significantly.
The weighing machine would also help you if you restrict yourself to the home workout. In addition to this, another advantage of the weighing machine is that you can check the weight of your luggage if you are traveling somewhere by flight. This can save thousands of rupees for you.
A lot of people would tell you that you need to check the body composition to lose weight and the good news is that there is a new generation of weighing scale which can help you in checking the body composition as well.
These weighing scales can also connect to your smartphone and sync up the data on the health app. So, if you are planning to purchase the weighing machine and if you are not really sure about which one to buy then you must check out the list of top 10 weighing machines in India in 2023 and this will help you in making the purchase.
Table of Contents
Different Types of Body Weighing Scale
Before we move on to the list, we would like to share some information about different types of the body weighing scales available in India. This will help you in understanding your requirements.
Digital Weighing Scale
The first type of weighing scales available are the digital ones. They use g force sensors or strain gauge to measure the weight for you. These scales have a digital screen to display the weight. Many of the new generation scales offer Bluetooth connectivity and they can help you in measuring more than just weight. With the help of these scales, you can easily measure BMI and other such things.
Analogue Weighing Scale
These are the traditional scales that have a mechanical spring setup inside the cavity. These are much more accurate than the digital weighing scale but they are heavy and expensive. They lack features when compared to the digital versions.
Best Body Weighing Scales Online in India
1. Hoffen HO-18 Digital Electronic LCD Personal Body Fitness Weighing Scale
The first body weighing machine on our list is from Hoffen and it is one of the best sellers available in the market. The weighing scale uses a high precision strain gauge sensor which helps you in getting the precise and accurate readings every time.
The top of the weighing scale is made of tempered glass and it has dimensions of 26 cm x 26 cm. A big LCD is integrated into the design which not only helps you in checking the weight but it also helps you in checking the temperature. The weight displayed by this machine is up to 2 decimal points.
Talking about the capacity, the weighing scale has a minimum measuring capacity of 2.5 Kg and the maximum weighing capacity of 180 Kg. This weighing machine needs 2 AAA batteries to function and these batteries are easily available in the market. The weighing scale also has a low battery indicator and it is further equipped with an auto on/off feature.
- It has a high precision sensor that delivers a very accurate reading of the weight placed on it.
- It also made with durable & strong bearing tempered glass
- This weighing scale comes with a digital display panel that clearly displays the weight along with temperature
- Its capacity of 2.3 kilograms to 180 kilograms
- When you do not use it, this device can automatically shut off after some time
- It also comes with all features, amazing looks as well
- Sometimes it is not showing the weight accurately.
2. Mi Body Composition Scale
Mi is one brand that has really changed the dynamics of the market because of the technically advanced products which are also affordable. This is another amazing product from Mi which not only tracks your body weight but it also measures muscle mass, bone mass, body fat, BMI, water content, basal metabolism, visceral fat and body score.
In terms of capacity, the maximum capacity of the weighing scale is 150 Kg. The display of the weighing scale is not visible when it is turned off but as soon as you step on the scale, the display lightens up.
The tempered glass on the machine is anti-slip which ensures safety for you while you are measuring the weight. You can also sync the data to the Mi fitness app and it also helps you with your training schedules to help you in losing the weight at a faster pace.
You need to have a device running on Android 4.4 (or above) or a device running on iOS 8.0 and above to use this weighing scale. Another feature of the weighing scale is that you can create the profile for all family members and it can track them all for you. The brand offers a 1-year warranty on this product.
- It comes with beautiful pure white finish design
- It can also store up to 16 user profiles
- This scale has a Bluetooth 4.0 technology along with amazingly low battery energy
- With this scale, you can easily track your progress and take control of your activities
- It built Mi Fit app keep a track of different characteristics of your body composition such as body weight, fat percentage and body water percentage and many more
- This scale provides you with a complete training program
- The weight range of 50g to 150kg
- It’s not showing proper reading for body fat percentage and ideal weight.
3. HESLEY Weighing Scale Machine with Advanced Step on Technology
On number 4, we have a product from Hesley and this well-designed product is available in two different colors. In addition to this, the weighing machine is loaded with features like a bright red display which gives the weight reading up to two decimals, a temperature sensor and a high-quality G sensor. The weighing scale also has auto on/off feature and low battery indicator.
The maximum weight limit for this weighing scale is 180 Kg and the tempered glass is also very strong to support such a weight limit. The thickness of the glass is 6 mm which makes it very sturdy. You need 2 AAA batteries for the power source and it is worth mentioning that the padding of this product is an anti-skid layer. The brand also offers a warranty of 6 months on the product which is more than enough to cover any type of manufacturing defect.
- This scale measurement range of 11lb to 400lb (5kg to 180kg)
- It also comes with a backlit LCD screen so you can easily read your results without any difficulty
- It is easier to use and lightweight also
- This scale also comes with anti-skid padding features which helps your stable while taking measurement
- Two 1.5V AAA batteries come with along the scale
- It has also come with an auto-off function which also helps saves battery
- This scale also comes with fifth-generation high precision G-type sensors as well
- It is too much inaccurate weight reading
4. Zebroid Electronic Glass Digital Body Weight Weighing Scale
If you are looking for a basic weighing machine that is also affordable then this could be the perfect choice for you. The weighing machine from Zebroid is round in shape and it comes with a basic display that displays weight and room temperature. The maximum capacity of the weighing scale is 150 Kg and you can also change the measurement unit. This means that you can measure your weight in Kilograms or in Pounds.
Apart from the details listed above, the weighing scale also comes with auto on/off the system and a low battery indicator.
The tempered glass used here is 8 mm thick and this means that the glass has very high strength as well. Overall, this is a good product if you are looking for something affordable and compact.
- It also comes with a round shape in a transparent glass as well
- This scale easier to operate along with lightweight you can easy to carry anywhere
- It’s also turn on and turn off in 10 second
- This scale measurement range of 5g to 150 kg as well
- This scale has an inbuilt durable battery for use long term period
- It makes a lot of vibration when accurate weight
5. MCP Deluxe Personal Weighing Scale up to 130 kgs capacity
A lot of people feel that the mechanical weighing scales are better than the digital ones because they are much more accurate than the digital ones. If you also think the same then this is the best weighing machine for you as it is a mechanical model. The weighing machine is in square shape and it has a total capacity of 130 Kg. There is a regular measurement dial and an arrow in the display.
The machine also has a calibration switch which can be used to calibrate the weighing scale very easily. The surface is made of anti-skid material and you can get precision because of the decimal markings on the scale.
Since there is no battery required here, you do not have to worry about running out of the battery. In addition to this, the brand offers a warranty for 6 months on this product. It is one of the most durable products available in the market.
- It is the best device to track your weight while you sitting in a home
- This scale more durable and made along with a beautiful modern look
- It also comes with a rust-proof platform and you can place of this scale even in the bathroom
- This scale maximum carry is 130kg as well
- This extra-large display helps you read weight clearly
- It robust constriction of the scale makes strong
- Each time, we get different results
6. Omron HN 289 Automatic Personal Digital Weight Scale
Omron is one of the most reliable brands available in the market when it comes to healthcare products. The weighing machine from the brand is also very reliable and at the same time, the weighing machine is quite sleek. The top is made of tempered glass and it comes with a precision of 1 decimal place. Apart from this, the machine also has Auto On/Off feature and the readings are quite accurate.
This weighing machine from Omron comes with a four-point sensor which helps it in getting accurate readings every time. The screen of the machine has a backlit feature which is missing in most of the machines. As per the product information, you can also measure the weight in different units like Kg and Pounds. Dimensions of this product are 290 x 270 x 22 mm and the brand offers a warranty of 1 year on the product.
- It is made with high-grade tempered glass along with efficient in all features
- This scale more sleek ultra-thin design according to the modern period
- It also comes with selectable metrics (kg/lb/st) as well
- This device has a digital display with a compact size and super light in weight
- It is an automatic switch off when it is not used
- Its is a larger LCD & backlight which helps is easy to read while standing on the machine
- We have not satisfied it battery performance
7. Detek 009 Digital LCD Electronic Weighing Scale
On number 8, we have a weighing machine from Detek and it is a basic model that can help you in accurately measuring the weight. The weighing scale comes with 2 decimal precision and at the same time, there are other features as well. There are features like auto on/off and the low battery indicator. The power source for this weighing scale is a button cell so you can replace the cell when you notice that you are running low on battery.
Another feature that is available on the weighing scale is the ability to measure the weight in Kgs and Pound. To toggle between the two units, you can use a switch that is behind the screen.
The tempered glass used here is of good quality and the maximum weight limit for this machine is 136 Kg. It is also known that the weighing machine uses a set of 4 strain gauge to measure the weight and this setup helps you in getting an accurate reading of the weight.
- It has a four-strain gauge with transparent glass
- It also has a large display which helps you read properly
- This scale automatically shuts off when not in use
- The scale has a minimum capacity of 7 kgs and a maximum capacity of 136 kgs
- This scale is rustproof and you can clean the scale easily
- You also have the option of measuring your weight in pounds or kilograms according to your choice
- This weight calculate within min displayed on a screen
- A little bit expensive to other
- Battery not up to the mark.
8. Nova BGS – 1260 Ultra Lite Electronic Digital Personal Body Scale
If you are looking for a weighing scale that is sleep and stylish then this could be the right choice for you. The weighing scale is available in black and blue colors. Both of them are equally elegant. This weighing machine is loaded with features and the feature includes self-calibration, low battery indicator and auto on/off.
In addition to this, the weighing machine uses 4 precision sensors to get an accurate reading. It is also known that the precision is available up to 1 decimal place.
Apart from this, the scale has a maximum capacity of 180 Kgs. The power source here is 2 AAA batteries which are also easily available in the market. Another advantage of this design is that the product is made of plastic and hence you do not fear the shattering of the glass while using the weighing scale. The dimensions of the weighing machine are 32.5 cm x 30.5 cm.
- It has four sensor technologies for weight accuracy
- It made with high-quality plastic along with a rustproof panel
- Its large display helps you read clearly and you can use as a bathroom scale
- This scale measurement up to 180kg
- It is easier to operate and lightweight and beautiful in blue colored.
- Weight scale not accurate properly
9. Healthgenie Digital Weighing Scale
On number 10, we have a weighing scale that offers you a lot of flexibility. The manufacturer of this weighing scale understands that it can be frustrating to find that your weighing scale is out of battery so to deal with this, there is a secondary rechargeable battery in the weighing scale that can be charged with help of USB. You can connect the weighing scale to power bank, socket or to computer to charge it.
The weighing machine comes with a 1-year warranty and the screen can also display the temperature. The maximum capacity of this weighing scale is 180 Kg and the secondary power source for this weighing scale is the AAA battery. This is surely a reliable product that you can opt for.
- This scale instant showing reading on the scale along with temperature
- It has two batteries, primary and secondary the first battery is rechargeable (included) and second is regular battery
- It also comes with overload indicator which appears when weight increases its maximum capacity
- This scale also warns about low battery so that the user can recharge it before shutting down
- It auto-off/and auto on function helps to save battery
- Comes with 12 months warranty on the product
- Doesn’t give proper weight
10. Healthgenie HD-221 Digital Weighing Scale
Next on our list is a weighing machine from Healthgenie and this is quite a reliable weighing machine available in the Indian market. The machine is available in 5 different colors and you can make the choice as per your preferences.
The machine is affordable and the unique feature of the weighing machine is that it can be charged with the help of the USB cable that is included in the package. This means that there are two batteries.
The primary battery is this rechargeable battery while the second one is the replaceable battery. Apart from this feature, the large display shows the weight up to one decimal point and it also displays the room temperature.
The minimum capacity of the weighing scale is 5 Kg and the maximum capacity is 180 Kg. In addition to this, the brand also offers a warranty for 12 months on this product. Just like most of the other products, this weighing scale is also equipped with auto on/off function and low battery indicator. The top is made of tempered glass of 5 mm thickness and the overall dimensions are 28 cm x 28 cm x 2.5 cm.
- This scale also comes with a non-sleep design for batter safety
- It is made with high-quality tempered glass in sleek & sturdy design
- It has overload indications when the scale is overloaded it shows ERR on screen
- It also comes with backlight LCD for easy to read
- The scale is an automatic switch off when not in use thus you can saving power
- This scale measurement range of 5kg to 180kg
- Very lightweight and it’s easier to carry as well
- This glass quality is not up to mark.
- The backlight does not work most of the time.
How to Choose the Best Body Weighing Machine for Home Use
You have now seen the best body weighing machines but if you are still confused then you might want to refer to this buying guide as this will help you in choosing the right product for yourself. Here are the factors that need to be considered while purchasing the weighing machine for home use.
1. Type of Weighing Scale
The first thing to choose while buying a weighing scale is the type of weighing scale. You can choose between the digital and the analog one. You can also buy the weighing machine which can sync the data on your phone. We have listed details about the type of weighing machine in the top
2. Top Material
Check for the top material. There are two usual options that you will find. One of them is the tempered glass and the second one is plastic. This is dependent on your preference and you can choose the one which you like for yourself. The plastic ones are better but the glass ones are better looking.
Also, check for the capacity of the weighing machine and ensure that you do not measure anything over the capacity of the weighing scale. This can lead to serious damage which would not be covered under the warranty.
4. Advance Features
You can check for some of the advanced features like the auto-calibration and Bluetooth connectivity. You can buy the weighing scale that can measure your fat percentage and muscle mass as this will help you in getting a better idea about the workout routine you need to follow. This is certainly something worth investing in.
5. Measurement Unit
You must also check the measurement units that the weighing scale offers. The standard unit available is Kg but you can find the scales that can help you in measuring the weight in pounds as well. If you need to measure the weight in pounds then this is another must-have
The next thing to watch out for is the portability. The size of the weighing machine is really important because you surely do not want the scale to occupy a lot of space in your room. You can also check for the shape of the weighing machine as they are available in the square as well as around
Check for the warranty that is being offered by the brand. The standard warranty that you will find is 6 months and 12 months. Avoid buying products that are not covered under any sort of warranty. If you purchase from Amazon then you usually get a return policy with the product.
Check for the cost of the product as well. The same product can be priced differently across the offline stores and hence it is the best idea to check on online stores for the price of the product. You can secure a good deal via online portals.
The last thing that you can check is the reviews. The best way to check the reviews of the actual buyers is with the help of Amazon. This will ensure that you get a good weighing machine for yourself. You can know about the pros and cons of the weighing machine by checking the reviews.
How to Use a Body Weighing Scale Properly
- It is very simple to use a bathroom weighing scale yet many people end up making a mistake because of which they do not get accurate readings. Here is how you can use a body weighing scale properly.
- Whenever you think of using a weighing scale, start by calibrating it. Most of the digital scales have self-calibration but the analog scale needs to be calibrated with the help of the dial.
- Once calibration is done, ensure that the scale is on a hard and flat surface. If it is on a slope then you will not be able to get the correct reading as the g force splits into vertical and horizontal vectors.
- Standstill on the weighing scale and ensure that you are not wearing shoes or slippers.
- Wait for the display to flash and you can now note down your weight.
Which Weighing Scale is More Accurate Analog or Digital Weight Machine?
Usually, there are two types of weighing scales available in the market. One is the Analog Weight machine and the other one is the Analog Weight machine. There is always a great conflict as to which one is better in all aspects. Let us have a small discussion about this matter that will help to know about the fact in a better way.
- It is believed that digital weight machine always provides the accurate weight of the product. It uses load cells that have a series of strain gauge which is highly reliable in measuring the weight of the body or any product. On the other hand, there is no such system in the case of analog weight machines.
- On the other hand, digital weight machines are less susceptible to wear and tear in comparison with analog weight machines. It means that even after 5 years you use the digital weight machine you will get the exact reading.
- One can easily read the units in digital weight machines. But in the case of analog weight machines sometimes it becomes very tough to read the actual unit and weight.
- However, the most important part of the digital weight machine is that you will get the exact measurement of the bone, mass or muscle weight in the case of digital weight machines. But in the case of an analog weight machine, you will not get any such specific details of the body weight and sometimes it becomes very tough to know the measurement exactly.
- It is very easy to operate a digital weight machine. If you simply stand on the machine you will get the weight exactly. On the other side, it is not so easy to operate the analog machines. It may not be handled by normal people.
- Although the price of the digital weight machine is a bit high still it is always reliable to use it. The price of the analog weight machine is comparatively lower than the digital one.
- Most of the hospitals and other related organizations have started using the digital weight machine as they are more advantageous than the analog ones. The use of the analog weight machine is gradually decreasing in due course of time. They are also losing their importance. People are mostly relying on the digital weight machines for their work.
This was all about the weight machine. You can refer to the buying guide before making the final purchase and in addition to this, you can also refer to Amazon links that we have listed for each product. The advantage of purchasing the weighing scale from Amazon is that you will get home delivery and you will also get the best deal which will help you in saving money. In addition to this, if you purchase from Amazon then you can be assured that you will get an authentic product.
So, what are you waiting for? Choose the product, purchase it and adopt a healthy lifestyle to see the change in you.