Many medications can help you sleep through the night, but wouldn’t you rather try to prevent insomnia in a completely natural way? To do this, all you have to do is relax and sip a cup of warm tea.
Chamomile has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Thanks to its many medicinal ingredients, such as apigenin and bisabolol, it is often mixed with other herbs to make the ultimate drink for sound sleep.
Check out which are the brands with the best chamomile tea for sleep in India 2022.
People also ask:
- What is the best tea for sleep?
- When should I drink chamomile tea?
- Which brand of chamomile tea is best for weight loss?
- What is the most effective natural sleep aid?
- This is a great value for superb flavor and quality Camomile Herbal Tea Bags. Have a cup before bed to help get relaxed. It is also a lovely daytime treat when you don't want the fifth cup of coffee. If you have children, they will love it with a little honey in it.
- Environmentally friendly packaging meshes perfectly with Organic Tea - With resealable packaging for freshness, no wrapper, strings or tags on the bags, we have packaged our Organic and Pure Chamoline Tea Bag simply, with least possible packaging, while still protecting the freshness.
- Caffeine Free Bedtime Chamomile Tea Bag : Chamomile is appreciated by many for its comforting, soothing taste and delicate aroma. Since it is naturally caffeine free, it makes the ideal bedtime drink.It is rich in some powerful antioxidants that may have a variety of health benefits
- Steeping Instructions: For the perfect cup we recommend that you use one Chemomile tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and steep for 3-4 minutes. Our Chamomile Tea should be served without milk and can be sweetened with sugar or honey.
- Love it or we buy it - We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
- INFUSION TEA PROFILE: Our Chamomile product does not contain any tea, i.e it is 100% caffeine free and it may help in good sleep. . Our infusion has a certain floral character owing to the great quality Egyptian Chamomile sourced from amongst the best estates.
- Chamomile infusion may relax nerves and soothe the nervous system; therefore it may help you sleep better. The no-caffeine infusion is best consumed before sleeping. Chamomile may also help you fall asleep faster and combat restless sleep syndrome.
- The infusion may help alleviate stomach cramps, may relieve symptoms of insomnia, and may act as an Antidepressant. The infusion may also ease headaches and do much more. Caffeine free infusions like chamomile are high in antioxidants and can rejuvenate and freshen you without giving you the caffeine jitters.TE-A-ME Chamomile infusion is free from sugar and contains no preservatives and artificial flavoring. It has zero side effects.
- Fresher the infusion is, Healthier it is. TE-A-ME infusion bags are heat sealed, processed and packaged at our own Factory. This process locks in the freshness. All our infusions bags are Staple Free – no more dangers of the metallic pins that not only alter the health benefits of the infusion but also prove to be harmful.
- We are passionate about every little detail of infusions and infusion processing, right from Gardens to your Cups. A delicious way to well being, TE-A-ME Infusions brings you a range of natural Fruit and Flower Infusions to chose from- chamomile, peppermint, strawberry cream,apple cinnamon, cranberry apple- to suite your mood, your taste and your palette.
- ABOUT TEABOX- Disrupting a 200-year-old industry, Teabox connects tea to people directly from the foothills of the Himalayas. We source fresh Indian tea and have served over 5 Billion cups to 121 countries.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: A botanical that consumed for several health conditions, Chamomile is naturally rich in antioxidants; Blended with green tea, its soothing property help to reduce stress, best for a good night’s sleep and aids digestion too
- FROM THE SOURCE- Teabox sources 100% fresh tea directly from over 273 Indian tea gardens in less than 1 week.
- STEEPING GUIDE- Heat 180 ml of water at 80℃ -85℃, Place the teabag in a cup and then pour hot water over it. Steep for 3-4 mins. Drink plain or add honey as per taste. Savor a cup of freshness and relax.
- BENEFITS- Contains pure, high-grade tea leaves with more anti-oxidants & bioactives. The unique pyramid design of teabags allows better unfurling of leaves for a better taste and experience.Can be steeped twice.
- Tasting Notes: Meant for instant stess relief, tiny dry petals of Chamomile instantly get to work at the first sip, lending a citrusy yet floral mouthfeel. Overall, the blend has a simple herbal taste with enhanced nuances of chamomile - just about everything you need for a good night's sleep.
- Aroma: First whiff of this healthy infusion is like a walk in the chamomile garden with peculiar floral fragrance and very subtle sweet undertones
- Health Benefit: Alleviates sleeping disorders, Promotes sleep, Relieves stress
- Appearance: Pale Golden
- Ingredients: Chamomile, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Valerian root, Liquorice, Lavender, Moringa
- MAY IMPROVE SLEEP QUALITY: Chamomile flower has unique properties which naturally relaxes the nervous system and improves sleep quality. Chamomile contains antioxidants that may promote sleepiness, and drinking chamomile tea has been shown to improve overall sleep quality.
- MAY REDUCES ANXIETY and STRESS: Chamomile flower contains anti-oxidants and flavonoids that regulate cellular activity and fight off free radicals that cause oxidative stress on your body.
- MAY PROMOTE DIGESTIVE HEALTH :Chamomile tea may protect against diarrhea, stomach ulcers, nausea and gas, likely due to its anti-inflammatory effects.Dose Of Nutrients
- STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS: Store in the current packaging provided (i.e. the foil pouch in the airtight tea tin) or transfer to an airtight container, kept in a cool and dry place. Keep away from Products with strong odour and direct sunlight. Consume within 2 months after opening.
Take a look at our other reviews: