When it comes to baby feeding bottles, it goes without saying that you need to be careful when you are purchasing one. You need to make sure that you are selecting the right bottle, one that you can use to safely feed your baby. There are a lot of factors that you would have to consider, from the manufacturer to the materials utilized in the product to its functionality.
Just to put it in perspective, a few baby bottles were recalled sometime back on account of containing lead; the bottles in question had been manufactured in China. Anyway, this is all the more reason that you would need to be extra careful when purchasing a baby bottle.
Given the fact that there are so many baby bottles out there, you may find it hard to just pick one particular model or brand. And that’s why we have sourced some of the top-ranking baby bottles, listed them below along with the reviews, for your easy convenience. Do check them out and please remember to check the online reviews for each product.
These reviews should provide you with valuable information on how good the product is and whether it is as good as the sales hype sets it out to be? Anyway, do check out the list.
Types of Baby Feeding Bottles
When it comes to baby feeding bottles, you should know that there are various kinds of baby bottles currently available in the market.
Here’s to taking a closer look at some of them.
Standard baby bottle
This is the standard baby bottle; the sort that you see advertised so often on television. They come with all the basic features and are generally inexpensive, and should fit the most standard teats.
Anti-colic bottles (natural flow bottles)
These baby bottles have been specifically designed to prevent any intake of air when feeding. When babies take in more air, during feeding, it leads to a buildup of gas in the abdomen which can lead to colic. This bottle has been customized to prevent any such incidence of colic with the help of air vents at the side of the bottle and more.
When it comes to baby bottles, you need to sterilize them before you can use them. Well, this handy baby bottle is designed in such a way that water is placed in the bottom container, and the remaining parts of the bottle are placed on the top. It is then heated in the microwave for a specific period and that’s it.
These bottles already come sterilized and all you have to do is to use the bottle to feed your baby. And after you have fed the baby, you can throw it away
Angle neck bottles
These are essentially straight bottles that curve around the top. It is designed this way especially to ensure that the teat is always full of milk.
Best Buy Baby Feeding Bottles Online In India
1. Philips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle
The Philips Avent 11 ounce baby bottles have been designed with the most natural and elegant look; they come with wide, breast-shaped nipples that should enable your infant to naturally latch onto them.
They certainly look great and what’s more, this baby bottle manages to combine breastfeeding and baby feeding seamlessly with its wide shaped, neck along with natural-looking teats. What makes this bottle stand out is the fact that its nipple comes with comfort petals which make the nipple soft but firm enough so that it does not collapse right away.
It also happens to come with twin-valve, natural flow nipples which should allow for a natural flow without causing newborn babies to experience colic.
The bottle itself comes with an ergonomic shape which should make it easy for either parent to hold the bottle and the infant at the same time when feeding. The bottle is easy to dismantle and equally easier to put it back together after you have cleaned and sterilized the same. It comes with a warranty and an attractive price tag as well.
2. Mee Mee 240ml Premium Glass Feeding Bottle (Blue)
When it comes to baby bottles, you would have to know that this particular model ranks right near the top. It is a glass bottle and is not constructed from plastic. Furthermore, it happens to be manufactured from non-toxic glass so you can rest easy on that account.
It comes with a great design, one that encourages the natural flow of milk in the bottle. And the bottle is designed in such a way so as to promote faster, the natural flow of milk. The great part about this bottle is that you can easily dismantle and sterilize the same.
What’s more, the bottle comes with an ergonomic design that enables you to handle it with a firm grip. Furthermore, it comes with a wide nipple which allows for your kid to latch on to the same quire easily.
What’s more, this bottle happens to be multi-functional, which means that you can use the same to feed your infant with various nutritious liquids and not just milk. If you happen to be a frequent traveler, you can take this along with you. And you would not have to worry about any leaks or leakage. It comes with a warranty and an attractive price tag as well.
3. Pigeon Peristaltic KPP Nursing Bottle Medium Nipple
When it comes to the baby bottles, the first thing that you need to check is its functionality. The good news is that this bottle comes with all the functionality that you need and more.
Furthermore, it is designed in such a way so as to enable a free natural flow of milk. It also happens to be both BPS and BPA free. The baby bottle’s nipple is made from silicone and it looks like a natural nipple which should enable babies to latch onto the same right away and without much of a hassle.
What’s interesting is that the bottle is made from Polypropylene which makes the bottle lightweight and durable and easy to handle.
What makes this bottle stand out, apart from its ergonomic design is the fact that it comes with an air ventilation system which can make it easier for you to feed your baby without the baby developing colic. It is easy to handle and can be dismantled with ease, cleaned up, sterilized and one that you can re-use to feed your infant right away. It comes with a product warranty and is priced just right.
4. Ineffable Baby’s 3 in 1 Multifunctional Steel Feeding Bottle for Hot and Cold Milk
If you are looking for a multi-functional baby bottle, then you would want to take a closer look at this product. For starters, it is a high-grade steel bottle and one that you can use for feeding your baby both hot and cold milk.
What makes this bottle stand out apart from the fact that the body is made with high-grade steel is that it comes with peristaltic nipples. These nipples have been designed in such a way so as to prevent any air intake during the feeding process and also to prevent bubbles forming in the milk as the baby drinks the same. This should help prevent colic especially in the case of newborn infants.
Given the bottle’s design, you should find it that is quite easy to both heats as well as cool the container. You should be able to sterilize the bottle without much hardship. The nipple is made from silicone which lends it a ‘natural’ texture and therefore your baby should be able to take to the bottle quite easily.
It can be easily dissembled and cleaned up before you have to restart using the bottle again. It comes with a product warranty as well as a nice price tag.
5. Naughty Kidz Premium Warmer Glass Bottle with Ultrasoft LSR Nipple
This baby bottle comes with an elegant design along with extra functionality built-in, which is all the more reason for you to take a closer look at the same. For starters, the bottle (240 ml) comes in red and blue, along with a liquid silicone nipple that feels almost like the real thing – so your baby should be able to latch onto it immediately.
The bottle is made from glass and not plastic and is designed in such a way so as to enable you to grip it firmly when feeding your baby. It also happens to come with a silicone bottle warmer as well as a key teether. This baby bottle certainly looks great and easy on the eye; moreover, you can dismantle it easy to clean and sterilize the bottle before reuse.
What makes this baby bottle standout is that it is made from heat resistant and thick glass, that enables it to withstand temperature variations and what’s more, you can use it to heat it in the microwave as well.
It is certainly durable and the silicone sleeve along with the silicone nipple should definitely make your feeding process seem less of a hassle. It comes with the required product warranty as well as an attractive price to go with it.
6. Poop-Cee Colours Multicolour 140ml
This baby bottle is a little smaller than some of the other products in the market, as it only happens to hold about 140 ml. But that being said, it certainly comes with all the basic features and some extra functionality to go along with it as well.
The bottle is ergonomically designed and is also available in multi-color. And what’s more, the nipple is made from silicone and is designed to resemble the real thing, so babies should not have a problem taking to it.
The nipple, which is designed from liquid silicone, is designed to be soft and firm at the same time so that it does not collapse, during the feeding process. Furthermore, the nipple comes with side vents that prevent any air intake and thereby allows for a smooth flow and in the process helps prevent colic in your baby.
The product is designed in such a way that it can be easily taken apart, cleaned and put back together again. You can sterilize this bottle with ease and reuse it all over again. It comes with a decent price tag and happens to have a product warranty as well.
7. Brown’s Options Wide-Neck Glass Bottle
When it comes to baby bottles, you would notice right away that this bottle is a little different from others in the sense that it is a little shorter and wider than most of the other products in the market.
It is a glass bottle that is elegantly designed and comes with a wide neck, which should enable smooth flow and quicker feeding process. Furthermore, it happens to come with silicone nipple which is designed to resemble the real thing. It is soft and comes with the right texture which should enable your baby to latch on to the same immediately.
Moreover, it also comes with air vents which should help prevent any gas buildup in the bottle itself and the wide neck should help facilitate easy feeding, and in the process, help reduce colic, split up, burping and gas.
The baby bottle certainly comes with all the required functionality and more; moreover, it is BPA free and comes with vacuum feeding. It comes with a product warranty and is priced just right, one that should make it quite affordable.
8. Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle Single Pack Pink 8 Ounces
If you are looking for a baby bottle that resembles breastfeeding, as close as possible, then you would want to take a closer look at this particular model. The baby bottle comes with a nice ergonomic design and is designed in such a way so as to make it easier for babies to accept the bottle.
It comes with a liquid silicone nipple, that’s naturally shaped and one that entices the baby to latch onto the same immediately. It also happens to come with dual air vents which should help prevent any air/gas build up in the bottle and help prevent any colic.
Furthermore, this bottle which is made from plastic can be taken apart easily, cleaned, put back together, sterilized and then reused, without any issues.
The bottle is constructed from safe materials and is free of any toxins such as BPA, PVC, etc. It is designed in such a way that it does not leak and furthermore, the bottle is also heat resistant as well. The product comes with a warranty, and an easily affordable price tag to go with it.
9. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle, 260ml
When it comes to selecting baby bottles, you would have to pay special attention to the nipple since it is important and one that can help enable the baby to latch onto it right away.
To that end, this baby bottle does come with a liquid silicone nipple, which resembles the real one, from its shape to its texture, so your infant should be able to take to it right away. The bottle is made from heat resistant plastic and one that can be easily taken apart and put back with ease.
Moreover, you can sterilize it by filling it with water and heating it in the microwave and the same goes for milk as well. The product is well designed to the point that it comes with all the basic features and even comes with extra ones such as the anti-colic air vents, which should help prevent any incidence of colic.
It can be easily cleaned and reused, again. What’s more, the product is lightweight, durable and one that should last you for a while. It certainly comes with an attractive price tag.
10. Medela Feeding Bottle-250 ml + Calma Breastmilk Nipple
This baby bottle is well designed and is constructed from heat resistant plastic and one that happens to be 100% free from BPA, PVC, etc. It is elegantly shaped and can hold around 250 ml. You can take it apart easily after each use, clean it, and sterilize it in the microwave until you need it again.
What makes this bottle stand out is that it comes with Calma breast milk nipple and one that is made from liquid silicone and designed to resemble the human nipple. Furthermore, it is designed so that the flow of milk is slow and that there is no chance of choking or split up when it comes to feeding with this bottle.
It also comes with the required air vents which should go some way to preventing any occurrence of colic as well. Currently, this model is available only in white and comes with the required product warranty and an attractive price tag to go with it.
How To Choose The Best Feeding Baby Bottle
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when it comes to selecting the right baby bottle for your infant. Check the points listed below.
- If you are choosing a bottle for your newborn, then you need to look at bottles that carry 150 ml or less. And as your baby grows, you can then opt for bottles with higher capacity depending on the appetite of your baby.
- You need to check and see if the baby bottle comes with a peristaltic nipple or not; peristaltic nipples come with air vents which can prevent the buildup of gas and air in the bottle itself. It can prevent the occurrence of colic, split up, abdominal cramps and more.
- It may be a good idea to go for glass bottles as opposed to plastic ones for the simple reason that they are chemically inert and therefore, you can use them safely.
- You may want to opt for a baby bottle that is easy to clean and one that comes with a wide neck and can be taken apart with ease. The wide neck is so as to enable better feeding, and with it, the milk should flow more naturally and without any gas or air build-up.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Bottle Feeding
- The first thing that you need to do is to understand the fact that you have to boil the nipple and the bottle itself for 5 minutes and then allow it to cool before you can use it to feed your baby. It is vital that you sterilize the bottle before each use, for obvious reasons.
- You need to ensure that your nails are short and that you clean your hands thoroughly before you handle the bottle. This should help prevent any bacterial transfer, which can cause a health issue
- Do not heat formula in the microwave. It is not a good idea since it can heat up unevenly which can cause some parts of the formula to burn your baby’s mouth. It is a better idea to opt to heat up the feed on the stove but you can use the microwave for sterilizing your bottle with ease.
- Refrigerate your formula: If you plan on feeding your baby later, then do not leave your formula outside as this can help facilitate bacterial growth. Always refrigerate your formula and take it out when you need it.
These are some of the best baby bottles in India, for 2022. Do review the list carefully and check them out. Apart from reading out the descriptions of each, you may also want to see if users have posted any online reviews for these baby bottles. If they have, then you need to check them out as they can be quite illuminating. Make sure that the product comes with a product warranty and is priced just right.
Granted that your budget may be limited but there happen to be quite a few baby bottles that should fall within your price range. Choose the one that seems to be a good fit.
- LOOK FOR SELLER "BEAUTIQ BABY COLLECTIONS" FOR THIS BOTTLE. BEWARE OF DUPLICATE LOW QUALITY BOTTLE FROM OTHER SELLERS. 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel Baby Feeding Bottle Capacity 300ml
- Use Stainless Steel Bottles for Health and Hygiene of your Baby
- High Quality Food Grade Silicon Nipple. Unique design for easy handle and use while travelling
- Rust Free, Leak Proof, Easy to Wash and Easy to Maintain. LOOK FOR SELLER "BEAUTIQ BABY COLLECTIONS" FOR THIS BOTTLE. BEWARE OF DUPLICATE BOTTLE FROM OTHER SELLERS.
- Light Weight, Smooth and Slim making it Easy to handle for your Baby. LOOK FOR SELLER "BEAUTIQ BABY COLLECTIONS" FOR THIS BOTTLE. BEWARE OF DUPLICATE LOW QUALITY BOTTLE FROM OTHER SELLERS.
- Colour: Blue green
- Capacity: 125ml
- Specially designed anti-colic nipple
- 100% PP Feeding Bottle, BPA Free
- Ergonomic Bottle shape
- Wide based Grooved Nipple helps Natural latch-on
- Liquid Silicone Teat with advanced anti-colic valve
- All beebaby feeding bottles can also be used as breastmilk storage bottles.
- Made from polypropylene material (100% BPA free), this standard neck bottle is durable and light weight, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Ergonomic shape, extra comfortable shape easy to hold for mother and even for baby's tiny hand
- It has peristaltic nipple which encourage baby's natural tongue movement. Aniti-colic valves prevent unwanted air intake and minimize colic. Regulates smooth flow of milk.; Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
- Material: Silicone
- Color: Blue
- Minimum recommended age: 6 months
- Package contents: 1 food feeder bottle
- 100% PP Feeding Bottle, BPA Free
- Liquid Silicone Teat with advanced anti-colic valve
- Wide based Grooved Nipple helps Natural latch-on
- No Nipple Collapse
- Ergonomic Bottle shape
- Chicco WellBeing Feeding Bottles are especially designed to provide the baby with a comfortable and relaxed feeding experience. It helps protect your baby from colic, hiccups, regurgitation (spitting-up), and irritability
- Advanced Anti-Colic Valve has been smartly placed at the base of nipple to ensure perfect ventilation inside the bottle. Thus, prevents the ingestion of air while feeding and promotes continuous milk flow thereby minimizing any discomfort to the baby
- Soft Silicone Teat: The teat (nipple) is made with extra soft and hygienic silicone material with an exclusive velvety finish, making it extremely pleasant and soothing for the baby during sucking
- Designed Specifically for the Baby: The nipple of WellBeing feeding bottle contains ribbed rings that makes it elastic and allows it to stretch during sucking, to give baby a natural feel
- Made Safe and Leak Proof: We know baby’s safety is your priority, that’s why WellBeing bottles are made with BPA free polypropylene material to ensure maximum protection and hygiene. Drip proof cap and bottle gear guarantees safe closure and no leakage