Although almost every smartphone can be used for gaming today, not every one of them is equally suitable for this purpose. Given the fact that video games have become a more popular form of entertainment even than social networks, it is useful to know which are the best gaming phones in India today. Check out our list and find out which smartphones rank the best among gamers.
People also ask:
- What is the fastest gaming phone?
- Is 6gb RAM enough for PUBG?
- What phone has the best graphics?
- Which is the best phone for PUBG Under 10000?
- What is the cheapest gaming phone?
SaleBestseller No. 1
iQOO Z6 44W by vivo (Raven Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 6.44" FHD+ AMOLED Display | 50% Charge...
- 44W FlashCharge
- Snapdragon 680 comes with octa-core architecture design that adopts the new 6nm process, CPU increased by 25% & GPU performance increased by 10% compared with Qualcomm Snapdragon 662.
- Z6 is equipped with a FHD+ AMOLED dispaly to give a truly immersive display experience with true color contrast. The display provides a 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate in the gaming sessions for an enhanced touch response.
- 50MP AI rear camera comes with a variety of smart AI camera features and effects to capture wonderful moments with ease.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Viyom Pubg Anti-Slip Thumb & Finger Sleeve for Mobile Game, Thumb Sleeve for Pubg, Free fire, Call...
- Lightweight and portable: Carry it wherever you go, whenever you want. Simple to operate; no drivers or equipment needed.
- Having spandex in it to promote elasticity, regardless of how thick or thin the hand is.
- This finger set can separate screen contact from hand sweat, is non-slip, anti-drop, oil-proof, and anti-fingerprint, which may enhance game feel and reduce operational mistakes.
- Smooth and adaptable operation. Slip-resistant and sweat-proof. This device has a washable design, repeatable use, and a warranty.
- Full-finger screens are responsive and enable more effective gaming.
SaleBestseller No. 3
iQOO 9T 5G (Alpha, 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage) | Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 | 120W FlashCharge | 120Hz E5...
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform uses the latest 4nm process technology with Enhanced LPDDR5, theoretical speed is 6400Mbps, 16.3% faster than the last generation of LPDDR5 (5500Mbps speed).
- 120W FlashCharge & 4700mAh battery
- 17.22cm (6.78-inch) 120Hz E5 AMOLED Display lets you enjoy a seamless and smooth screen experience. E5 performs much better than E4 and E3 in terms of power consumption and brightness.
- V1+ chip is an Intelligent display chip for all the gamer-heads and photographers out there, it increases the frame rate and optimizes colors so that every gamer can enjoy higher fps and rich colors to be fully immersed in gaming experience and Real-Time Extreme Night Vision can be achieved for clicking pictures and recording videos at night with Noise Reduction (NR)
- 1200Hz Instant Touch & 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate
SaleBestseller No. 4
iQOO Z6 Lite 5G (Stellar Green, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | World's First Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 | Best...
- World's First Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 Processor, that allows you to level up your performance with confidence through its efficient 6nm Process.
- Best In-Segment 120Hz Screen Refresh Rate: Which comes with lagfree & nimble scrolling. The FHD+ display lets you enjoy to the fullest with every game you play and every content you watch with its crisp detailing of colours.
- 5000mAh Battery: Keeps iQOO Z6 Lite 5G to a longer usage, for a more enjoyable gaming and video experience, which offers Music Playback Time of 127 Hours, Social Media of 21.6 hours, OTT Streaming of 14.5 hours and Gaming of 8.3 hours.
- 50MP Eye Autofocus main camera, is designed to address the out-of-focus issues. The feature performs fast Eye Autofocus at a high refresh rate, allowing the camera to maintain a stable and clear focus on the subjects in movement.
- Stylish & Slim Design: 8.25mm Thin & 194g Weight, with All new 2.5D flat frame design with Matt finish
SaleBestseller No. 5
Tecno Spark 9 (Sky Mirror, 6GB RAM,128GB Storage) | 11GB Expandable RAM | Helio G37 Gaming Processor
- Upto 11GB larger RAM (6GB LPDDR4x + 5GB Virtual RAM) with the help of memory fusion technology | 37% improvement in apps switching | 128GB eMCP ROM | No support for Africa's frequency bands
- 90Hz Refresh Rate | 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate | 6.6" HD+ Dot Notch display | 269PPI Pixel Density for richer colors
- 13MP rear Dual Camera and Dual Flashlight | 8MP Selfie camera with front flash| Multiple AI modes like Portrait, HDR, Smile Shot, AI Scene Detection | Shoot Clear 1080P Time-lapse, Slow Motion, Video Bokeh videos
- MediaTek Helio G37 Gaming Processor | 64-bit 2.3GHz Max CPU Frequency | HiOS 8.6 based on Android 12 | DTS Powered Loud Speaker | Soplay 2.0 for Music composing
- 5000mAh battery with up to 30 days long standby | 25 hours Video playback or 26 hours Calling or 133 hours music playback | Ultra Battery saver mode for extreme backup
Check out also:
Top Mobile Phones Under 2500 Rupees