These days’ sedentary lifestyles have ruined our healthy living. With so many new technologies coming up, different junk food stops opening and the hectic routine that we are facing every day, it is next to impossible to have a stress free yet healthy balance in life. You can’t just blame the food you eat for weight gain.
There are other things as well that play an important role. But if you have decided to give it a try to yourself and want to get back in shape, then you must bring out a healthy change by starting your routine with green tea. In this article, you will understand the reason to switch to Green Tea which is one of the most sought-out beverages to be chosen.
Green tea is made from the Camellia sinensis leaves which generally grow in Japan and China. The best part about this tea is that its leaves go through less oxidation at the time of the process.
This is the main reason why chemical substance gets devoid and you can avail all the healthy properties and ingredients that can keep you fit and intact in the long run.
A Beginners Guide to Green Tea
Well, this rather should not be even a question that must pop in your head. It is important for you to understand that diet, exercise, and stress-free routine plays an important role. If you don’t follow a good routine then, you are reducing your life expectancy. Besides you are inviting some of the serious health issues for which to deal with will not be emotionally and financially easy.
If your day starts with a coffee or tea loaded with 2 spoonfuls of sugar then Stop it! Switch to green tea. When you consume excess coffee or tea, it will anytime start showing negative effects on the body. Besides, an increase in caffeine intake will cause nothing but more serious health issues like lack of sleep and emotional disturbance. Green tea over any other type of hot beverages can be extremely healthy.
Everything You Need To Know About Green Tea
Green tea is said to be ideally originated in China and in today’s time also it is referred to as ‘tea’ in China and not as green tea. In Yunnan province, it is believed that there are ample of Camellia sinensis plant species to be found along with other 380+ varieties of tea.
Types Of Green Tea
There are different types of green tea which you may find to be produced all over the world this includes Japan, China, Sri Lanka, Hawaii and even southern California. Talking about the types of Green tea which is made from the Camellia sinensis tea plant, you need to understand that it is produced from two principle varieties such as:
Camellia Sinensis Sinensis
This is a small lead type found more commonly in china. It is basically used for making white and green tea. It is also found as a shrub that grows in sunny areas with a cool climate and is known to have a high tolerance for cold regions.
Camellia Sinensis Assamica
As compared to Sinensis, the size of this leaf is quite large. It was earlier discovered in the district of Assam in India and is known for producing strong black tea. It generally grows in the moist climate
Green Tea Properties and Ingredients
This magical herbal beverage can do good wonders with your body. It is all loaded with anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties. The green tea leaves come with carbohydrates, enzymes, dietary minerals, amino acids, lips, sterols, and some other compounds to name a few.
If you have decided to opt for this beverage as a substitute for your regular hot drink option then certainly, you will notice some great wonders. Such type of option is not just healthy but a great way to balance your routine and stay fresh even in the hectic lifestyle all the time.
Best Buy Green Tea Online In India
1. Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea Bags, 100 Pieces
If you are not just looking for a cup of tea but more than that then Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea is right for you. It is more like a therapy for the body. When you have it early morning, it gives you the lightest and active vibes. You will realize that all your senses are awakened and you stay energetic the entire day.
- This is a zero-calorie intake green tea which you can enjoy without adding milk or sugar
- This does not have any sugar present in it. All you can have is 99% of water with some brewery of green tea which eventually help you meet your regular fluid intake
- Since your body stays active and hydrated, it gives your skin a glowing feel.
- It helps in releasing the hormones that give peaceful sleep, boosts up the mood and ensures that all your unnecessary stress is released and you can focus well on your family and routine living.
I love green, not just because of its taste I take green for a healthy life. Lipton green tea is a best green tea, it’s pure and healthy. I am telling you about some benefits of green tea. If you like tea, and you like healthy beverage options, you’ve joined the ranks of the other 158 million Americans who are enjoying a cup on any given day. It’s estimated that last year, over 80 billion — that’s right, a billion servings of tea were consumed by the tea lovers of America. That translates into roughly 3.60 billion gallons.
Lipton Honey Lemon is awesome. I take it, especially in the evening. So refreshing. Flavour is too good to be explained in words. Just experience it. And you will say, Lipton ka jawab nahi. My father was a fan of Lipton. Its product Connoisseur was especially liked by him.
2. Girnar Green Tea, Desi Kahwa
Known for the excellent results and perfect taste, Girnar Green Tea, Desi Kahwa can solve all your troubles. It is a perfect blend of spiciness with a flavor of nutmeg, cardamom, black pepper, and even black salt. If you taste it for the first time then certainly, this tea will not disappoint you. It is best for the people who are fond of tea such as Darkeling Tea since it leaves with the tea aroma presence.
- It is rich with a detoxifying agent and has got all kind of spices and herbs
- It comes with black pepper, ginger, and clove which are the perfect agent to fight against cold and cough
- It also helps you deal with the bloating stomach issue
- This type of tea is not at all addicting and releases positive health effects on the body
- If you are looking for an option that can give you a peaceful sleep then this is the right one to choose
This is excellent. The quality of the product, as well as delivery, was perfect. Tea tastes magnificent. Spicy, with a strong flavor of cardamom, nutmeg, clove, black pepper and black salt. I had never tasted Kahwa before, but if it is really this good, then i am dying for some more! It is unsuitable for people fond of ‘Teaness’ of tea, like Darjeeling black tea, because it lacks that presence of tea aroma. However, the tea that this contains is perfect for the blending of spices and it has its own distinct aroma. Very refreshing, energizing and stress-busting.
This tea helped me lot during my cough &cold.The taste of this tea quite unique and very much different from other boring green tea, quite spicy, the packaging is good. Within 3 days I have received my order. If you are prone to cough and cold throughout the year, just go for it without a second thought.
3. Tetley Green Tea, Ginger, Mint, and Lemon
It does not matter whether you are having a bad day or you need freshness; then it is Tetley Green Tea only that can give you a dose to rejuvenate and relax. Rich with natural antioxidants, this tea can help you reduce the harmful effects that pollution and stress can be harming. You should try out a cup every day to see what kind of effects you actually can avail of.
- This tea is a great blend of elements such as mint, Ginger, Lemon which helps to keep your life total well.
- This type of tea helps in boosting up a wide range of advantages such as ailing muscle smoothness or digestion aiding. It also works as a blood purifier.
- It helps you stay strong against health issues like cancer or typhoid which is the prime reason for the extremely less immunity system.
- It does not come up with any kind of negative effects.
It has three in one flavor but mint is the strongest among all. I was using Lipton since long, so it is good for a change. The best part is the minty aroma. I saw people concerned about the staple in the tea bag so I found a way. Just use a cup that is wide and not deep. I have a coffee cup and i absolutely love the way i can have my green tea in it without worrying about the staple causing any health hazard.
Good quality green tea with strong mint flavor. I normally dilute one pack of tea bags with 3-4 glasses of warm water and drink it at a time early in the morning. Even if i use 3-4 glasses of water it still has good strength of mint flavor which is okay to me. Normally people use 1 tea bag for 1 cup/ glass, if that’s the case with you then the mint flavor will be even more concentrated/stronger.
4. Organic India Classic Tulsi Green Tea
With so many new types and brands of tea available in the market, this is the leading one because of its perfect use of green tea and Tulsi. It is more specially designed to help in losing weight. Research also shows that it is a great metabolism booster that also helps in burning fat and unnecessary cholesterol.
- This green tea with the blend of Tulsi offers a great enhancement of stress-relieving hormones.
- This tea is loaded with a good amount of antioxidants and R oxidants.
- It lets your body stay free from unnecessary radicals.
- It offers great support to the immunity system and ensures that your cardio works fine while promoting the detoxification process.
- It helps you boost up energy and ensure that you stay healthy and fit in the long run.
- It can power up your working capacity and even when you come home you will not feel exhausted.
- It does not have any kind of side effects at all.
It was recommended to me by my dietitian and ever since I tasted this. I could not go back to any other green tea brand. It’s better to have a blend of different teas than plain green tea. This has the same effect on weight loss as any other. I have been using this for 2 months & this is my 4th pack.
One of the best green teas available in the market. The tulsi flavor differentiates it from other green teas. Green tea haters should try this once. Has lots of advantages. Refreshes you and boosts metabolism. For the rest of the benefits, please check the box. Have without sugar for the best results. Try it twice a day for a week and you will get used to it. Best time to have it is an hour after breakfast and lunch.
5. Society Premium Green Tea
Society Premium Green Tea is a perfect example of nature’s all in one solution. This tea has ample properties, flavonoids, and antioxidants. Drinking this tea regularly can help you fight against serious health issues. It also represents the quality and value of the living which in today’s time is lost somewhere.
- This tea has the antioxidants properties which ensure that you stay fit and healthy in the long run.
- It comes with some incredible taste which can help you divert your mind from the additive typical tea or caffeine which you had been taking from long.
- This tea has loose leaf tea which is perfect for the body since it directly releases all the healthy agents within your body.
- It is loaded with health befits such as boosting up immunity system, eases to make and quite good to eradicate stress from the body.
- There are no preservatives present in it all.
To be honest, the best green tea available in India. I’m totally impressed by its quality, I expected a dusty container for the price but it just blew me away. The flavor is just like the ones I’ve bought abroad at a higher rate.
Unlike most of the green tea available in the market this item contains full long leaves which takes more time to release is flavor but the taste is better than any other green tea I ever tasted plus there is no additional flavor so you can add any flavor whenever you want.
6. Typhoo Green Tea
This is a perfect example of gentle goodness. It is all packed with some of the antioxidants that make sure your body stays protected and active against the immunity system. Since there is no presence of artificial flavoring in it at all, your body simply gets the natural booster for the day.
- It does not have any kind of extra sugar or flavor that may disrupt your health at all.
- Since it is all packed with natural ingredients, you can rest assured that there will not be any kind of negative effects on the body such as rashes or stomach upset.
- It is simple in taste and easy to make. So if you are rushing for your office and need to have a healthy beverage then this is the perfect option to choose.
It’s bitter in taste without sugar but we can have it with honey and lemon. For people who like green tea I will only suggest this. Good packaging and tea bags in small packets. Can take to different places easily. It’s natural and pure. Go for it.
Nice product, they must add New Samples for testing inside the pack of 100 as a promotion so customers can know other products too.
7. The Indian Chai – Slimming Healthy Green Tea
The name itself suggests the purpose of this tea. Along with weight loss, it also helps to reduce blood pressure, calm down the nervous system and ensure that organs are detoxified while boosting up the immunity system. Along with excess fat present in the body, this tea certain protects further fats from getting accumulated.
- This type of green tea is a healthy one that offers ample advantages like controlled BP, weight loss and cancer prevention to name a few.
- Slimming healthy tea is made from spices and therapeutic herbs that are well formulated. This is the main reason why you get balanced health and any excess fat from the body gets removed.
- The tea has all kind of natural herbs which offer weight loss.
- It has antioxidant properties that ensure you stay protected from bacterial infection or low immunity.
I have 2 cups of green tea everyday, and when I found this alternative, I was excited to try it out! It sure is less bitter than all the other green teas that I’ve tried. My elder sister hated having green tea for its bitter taste until she had this one.
If you want it to help you slim down, you have to have at least 2 cups of it every day. Also, for it to work, you’ll have to work out and eat right too. The most important thing, unlike all the other green teas, it actually has a wonderful aroma. I loved it.
The first thing I look for in a product while I’m on a diet is no sugar & no fat. This tea has both of them & I’m so glad I found it. With ingredients like turmeric root with AIDS in fat loss & rose petals which helps in clearing up your skin while detoxification of the body from inside. Also has ingredients like peppermint leaves, cinnamon, cardamom which are well known to burn stubborn fat.
8. Heapwell Japanese Matcha Green Tea
Heapwell Japanese Matcha Green Tea is available in a pouch of 50g. It has a well-milled vibrant green powder extract. Made from the harvested Japanese Tea Leaves, this option is certainly the most effective one you can choose. It helps your body to easily absorb the nutrients while maintaining the metabolism rate.
- Since it promotes weight loss, you don’t feel hungry all the time and your stress also gets reduced.
- It offers hormones by which you can sleep well and this way the problem of insomnia also gets under control.
- You can mix this tea with almost anything to enjoy it and avail of the advantages.
- It is loaded with a lasting energy boosting solution because of which you will not feel exhausted at all.
Amazing product. It’s a Japanese tea with superb flavor and aroma. It is very helpful in weight-loss, easy to make. Just add little bit in hot water mix it and take it. That’s it. It will completely refresh you. And makes you super active. It is much better than normal green tea, just loved it. Must buy if you want to loose ur weight. Value for money.
The best thing I liked about it is the ultimate aroma that reminds you of your first interaction of tea. If you can recollect the smell when regular green or black tea boils and gives a pleasant aroma. The same happens in the whole experience of consuming this matcha tea. You may find the aroma a little close to ‘mehandi’ or ‘henna’ plant. Out and out, Heapwell Matcha Tea is having the exclusivity of being stone grounded and is rich in nutrients. Like any other green, it has little more caffeine but is more health oriented if you take it once in a day to refresh (in any form).
9. Eco Valley Natural Green Tea
It is a perfect detoxifying solution that has ample of other advantages as well. This type of tea comes with a good concentration of catechin which is quite important for your health. It controls your weight without causing any kind of negative effect. Besides, it also offers good antioxidants that speed up the immunity system
- It is a perfect blend of mint and dandelion which adds up taste while working on your body improvement.
- It comes with a unique taste that you will enjoy. Besides, it is an ideal source of vitamins that your body will get soon after you start drinking.
- The properties present in the ingredients detoxify the body and ensure that the tone of the entire body stays intact.
I love eco valley green tea. It’s one of the best green tea you will ever have. The 50% tulsi variant feels like you are having that traditional kadha your mom used to make and cannot even tell if there’s any green tea in it. But you can sure see the result.
It’s a good product. I am very much appreciated by this product. May be several other or better products are available in the market. But I think, in this price tag this is the best.
10. Amazon Brand – Vedaka Green Tea, Lemon, And Honey
This is another incredible tea that has become the talk of the town because of the best properties and results that it offers to the body. The tea is a blend that offers great taste and ensures there is an enticing aroma to enjoy too.
- It does not have any kind of unnecessary calories that your body needs. Besides, you can enjoy taking it without milk or sugar.
- This tea has great flavors of harmony because of which you will have a rejuvenating experience.
- A refreshing cup of Vedaka Green Tea every day can result in positive changes within you.
No issuses, no bitterness, good to have with some honey.
I saw my belly losing the fats around it. Since it helps in digestion and therefore in losing weight. It also helps to curb joint pain as it fights bone loss. If taken empty stomach its benefits increase many folds difference between the food and cloudtail green tea just about one hour neither more than it nor less than it especially has diabetes or wants to lose weight or also just need to maintain a good and healthy diet.
Green Tea Benefits That You Need To Know
Junk food such as burger, pizza, noodles is nothing but the mouth relishing items that can simply add taste. It does not have any kind of protein, carbohydrates or healthy fat intake. Rather, all it can do is increase the level of cholesterol in your body. To deal with it, you, however, need to take some important steps such as a change in the diet plan. If you have been consuming more bread or flour products stop it.
Green tea, however, is healthy and is known for rich anti-oxidants properties that boost the overall metabolism rate and also help in utilizing the body’s energy in the right manner.
Protects Your Heart
The antioxidants present in green tea can help to reduce rather eradicate the bad side of cholesterol present in the body. It also helps to increase the good cholesterol and ensure that blood pressure reduces to a great extent. It helps to boost up the metabolism rate because of which the heart keeps on pumping at the required rate.
Better Brain Functioning
The content of caffeine which is present in green tea is quite less but it certainly contributes to better brain functioning. Caffeine works as a stimulant and the content present in it is more than enough for you to come with a response that will not cause any kind of drawbacks that are related to excess caffeine present.
This is, of course, the most common benefits that you are likely to notice soon after you start inhaling such tea. The prime reason why green tea has gained popularity is that it helps in better loss of weight. Green tea, of course, has much-proven advantages talking of which fast metabolism is the prime one. It increases the fat burning capacity to a huge extent because of the polyphenol which is present in it.
If you consume green tea regularly then it shall help you live a healthy life for a long time. There is no complex or mystery behind it. But this is a fact that it can protect you from serious health issues.
Other than this, green tea makes sure cancer-promoting agent is killed and any kinds of bacterial infection that may attack you are prohibited to enter your body.
Green Tea Dosage
Since it is not a particular medicine that needs to be followed in the right amount of dose but if you are looking forward to availing its advantages then you must take it in an aright manner. Scientific study shows that by mouth:
- For High Cholesterol People: Green tea with 2500 mg catechins should be taken for up to 24 weeks.
- For People with Abnormal Cell Development: Green tea with 200 mg extract should be taken for 8-12 weeks.
- Patients with High BP: 379 mg of Green tea with 150 ml water should be taken for 4 weeks post-meal.
- Patients Looking Forward to Losing Weight: Green tea with Luke warm water should be taken for 6 months the early morning before eating anything else.
In case, there is any kind of allergy or you have some serious health issue then it is always important to speak with your doctor for the right amount of dosage to be taken. You must focus well on what are the strengths and weaknesses of taking such a healthy option for weight loss and other advantages.
Dosage if taken more than the desired quality may not have the worst effects but may not even show the right type of effects that you have been expecting.
So make sure you appropriately follow the dose.
Green Tea Side Effects and Risks
There is hardly any kind of effects which green tea may show you. But this is for sure that green tea does not come with any kind of harmful effects for the body or may result in death at all. Besides, drinking such tea is a healthy source of many nutrients and properties that promote good health. Furthermore, listed are some possible side effects and risks that you must be aware of. In case you have been facing many of it then make sure you visit the doctor immediately and d not ignore the signs at all.
- Sensitivity to Caffeine: This option may not be a good one for those who have caffeine sensitive or any kind of allergy. The person experiencing anxiety or insomnia shall take this.
- Blood Thinner: It is not good for the people who are on anticoagulant drugs. Green tea has vitamin K content and it is advised to be not taken if you take aspirin or any kind of heavy drugs since it may reduce the clotting effectiveness of platelets.
- Other Present Stimulants: Since there are properties present in green tea that increases the metabolism rate which eventually increases the heart rate. If you have been taking green tea for a long time without the right dosage then it may increase the risk of blood pressure and heart rate.
Supplements like green tea many have ample of advantages but it needs to be taken in the right manner. Since it has many high levels of substances that can trigger the side effect once they interact with strong medication or supplements, make sure you take the dose in the right manner.
There is a high risk of health issues for women who are breastfeeding or pregnant or patients with anxiety or stomach ulcer. That is why such an option is advised to be not taken by them.
Green Tea Vs. Green Coffee – Which Is More Effective?
With the concept of green tea and green coffee extract trending so much, surely this argument is never going to end.
All about the Green Coffee
The name of green coffee extract clearly states that it is made from those coffee beans that are not roasted. It is said to have some of the powerful ingredients and the presence of compounds like chlorogenic acids that seem to be responsible for losing weight. The primary reason which they claim for the same is the presence of chlorogenic acid which ensures the active PRAR alpha which is a gene involved in fatty acid transportation improves while reducing the new fat cells variation through the effects of antioxidants.
Maybe it is not so clear yet on how it works but if you have a closer look at the approach of what scientist says, it promotes fat loss at a faster rate as compared to other options.
But it is just the study that has made with some of the demonstrations promotion the positive effects of GCE on weight loss in humans. The study that was made in the year 2007 by the group of internal research of medical departments stated that coffee is one of those average products that can help in losing 12 pounds in 12 weeks of the period.
But for this to give you exact results, it is important to have a blend of exercise and diet as well. This research may seem to be promising but there have been many other studies as well that have determined a similar action while concluding it to be an effective weight-loss tool.
Results that may Vary in Green Coffee – With so many advantages associated with Green Coffee consumption of protein also has some inhibit effect on the results. You should consume green tea with water empty stomach be it 2 or 3 hours after or before the meal
All about the Green tea
The concept of green tea extract has been the current winner in the battle of green coffee versus green tea. Although the concept of green tea is still the emerging one if you compare its result over the green tea, suffice it to say that green tea has got more powerful and strong effects on fat loss. The presence of some powerful agents in green tea such as Flavoid helps in braining down the excess fat. Another ingredient called Catechin increases the energy in the body which pace up the process of fat loss.
Results that may Vary in Green Tea – With so many advantages associated with green tea you again have to know that the effects would vary depending on the level of sugar and milk, you add to it. You should consume green tea with a water empty stomach be it 2 or 3 hours after or before the meal.
Which is Prominent?
Remember, anything in excess will also be not good for health since caffeine in excess increases the risk of increased heart rate while tea may result in a digestion system to get upset. If results are to be considered, surely green tea has shown more prominent results over green coffee. Rather, green coffee is still a new yet emerging concept.
There is no doubt that Green tea is the best alternative and a great solution to lose weight. But if you are not sure whether the ingredients present in it may cause any kind of allergy to your body then speak to your doctor about it first. Other than this, it is important for you to understand that Green tea is a great source not just to lose weight but also to improve the personality and stay active the entire day.
Made from the herbs of the Camellia sinensis plant, this tea is a must try to avail health benefits.
Check some other available models:
No products found.
Check Out Also: