There has been an increase in the number of people suffering from cardiac or heart problems in recent times. it can be attributed to the sedentary lifestyle, changes in food habits and an increase in the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as diabetes and hypertension which has the potential to affect the heart in the long run. Stress is also another factor that can affect your heart health.
However, the good news is that there are hospitals with world-class facilities and a pool of best cardiologists and surgeons in India. This means that you can combat heart diseases effectively. There are a number of hospitals that have onboard experienced and qualified cardiac consultants and surgeons who specialize in different types of heart treatments. They are also known to provide top quality services and affordable prices as well.
Let us take a look at the top 10 hospitals in India.
Table of Contents
Best Heart Hospitals In India
1. Fortis Hospital, Bengaluru
Fortis hospitals is a super specialty hospital which is known especially for the heart care treatment they provide. It is a subsidiary of the Fortis memorial research institute. Though there are about 6 branches of Fortis hospitals in Bangalore, the one on Bannerghatta road is eminent for heart care and surgery.
- It is a JCI and NABH certified hospital
- You can access best in class 24/7 emergency services
- It is ranked No.2 globally
- Specializes in heart disease treatment, cardiac bypass surgery, interventional as well as invasive surgery.
- Pediatric cardiology specialists who diagnose and treat cardiac issues in children and fetuses.
Address: 154/9 Bannerghatta Road, Opposite IIM-B, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560076.
Phone: +91 80 66214444
2. Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital
This hospital was established in the year 2001 in Pune. It is a charitable hospital established by Latha Mangeshkar in memory of her father. It is one of the best hospitals that provide quality cardiac care. The state of the art therapeutic, intensive care and diagnostic amenities that help in accessing comprehensive care at one place. There are about 800 beds and 12 intensive care units in this hospital.
- Intensive care unit with high-end facilities
- Top class cardiac treatment and surgery.
Address: Near Mhatre Bridge, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 4015 1000
3. Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai
Apollo cardiology specialty hospital is in Vanagaram, Chennai. It was started in 2017 February It is a multi-specialty hospital with top-class heart care and world-class health care to the IT corridor or the neighboring areas. It is a 118 bedded hospital with 36 ICU beds. They are focussing on research and are keen on setting benchmarks in best health care with the skilled health care team.
- Advanced ICU that is e-enabled
- Super specialist opinion 24X7
- 4 Ultra-clean operation theatre with state-of-the-art technology
- 24-hour ambulance service that is well-equipped and manned by trained personnel.
Address: 05/639. Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai- 600096
4. Max Super Speciality Hospital, Gurgaon
It is a 500 bedded hospital in Gurgaon. It is noted for exceptional health care, especially heart care in Gurgaon. Max healthcare hospital was established in the year 2001. The Max super specialty hospital was established in the year 2007. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified hospital offering comprehensive heart care and effective treatment. It is an ideal center for aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- It is the winner of the Express Healthcare Awards which is awarded for excellence in healthcare.
- It is the first super specialty hospital in Gurgaon
- The laboratories have NABH and NABL certification
Address: B-Block, Opposite Huda City Centre
Phone: 0124 662 3000
5. Narayana Hospital, Whitefield, Bengaluru
It is a top-class healthcare facility that is located in the Whitefield area in Bengaluru. It is NABH accredited premium healthcare facility in the area. They provide top class emergency care that is noted for saving the lives of people who had heart attacks. They are equipped with infrastructure and experienced staff to handle emergencies.
- The hospital is equipped with six intensive care units
- High- class critical care unit that can handle high-risk cases
- State of the art cath lab
Address: 3&4, ITPL, Main Road, Opposite ITPL Main Gate Whitefield, Bengaluru
Phone: 1860 208 0208
6. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
This is a medical school and an institute for medical studies and research established in 1976. The multistoried building was gifted by Chiithira Thirunal Balarama Varma the Maharaja of Travancore. It is now a hospital and a health studies institute of reputation. It has a reputation for handling a maximum number of patients in Kerala.
- It is the only heart institute to have developed an artificial heart valve which is now produced and marketed by TTK
- They have also transferred technological knowledge for the development of devices like blood oxygenators.
- It is a 239-bed hospital providing exemplary medical care for cardiovascular diseases
- Specialized treatment in areas which include cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, and cardiac electrophysiology.
Address: Medical College P.O., Medical college campus, Kerala
Phone: 0471 2443152
7. Sparsh Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
It is a multispeciality hospital in Odisha offering comprehensive healthcare services. you can get to know about the reputation and the trust the hospital has earned from the fact that it is the only private hospital in Odisha that has 100% bed occupancy almost always. It is the only hospital that has been serving people with heart problems in Odisha as well as in the neighboring states ever since it was incepted on 2nd February 2007.
- Hospital equipped with a big ICU
- Highly sophisticated operation theatres with all latest equipment
- Some of the best doctors with qualifications and experience in almost all specializations.
- A 100-bed hospital that is always filled to its capacity.
Address: A/407, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Phone: 0674-6626666, 2540183
8. Frontier Lifeline Hospital, Chennai, Tamilnadu
Unlike other hospitals, it is a cardiac specialty hospital that has been providing exemplary cardiac health care to patients. It is a hospital that is most sought after for cardiac care for children, adults and old aged patients as well as international patients. The hospital has a reputation for treating patients from around 21 countries. It is one of the best hospitals for heart treatments as well as surgery.
- It has some of the top cardiologists and cardiac surgeons on the rolls
- They are equipped to treat all types of heart ailments
- Specializes in stem cell therapy
- Heart transplantation and pediatric surgery that is very complicated are done here.
- Specialists in valve replacement and bypass surgery.
Address: R 30C, Ambattur Industrial Estate Road, Mogappair
Phone: 044 42017575
9. Victoria Hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It is a government institution that is affiliated to the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute. It is one of the premier medical institutions that are at least a century old. It stands second in India in terms of the size of the hospital. It has the capacity to handle about 1000 patients at a time. It is a specialty hospital which has a well developed and equipped cardiology department as well. the amenities available are world-class.
- One of the oldest hospitals
- 140-bed hospital
- Located in the center of the city
- Has a set of qualified and experienced cardiac specialists
- Intensive care units that are well-equipped
Address: Near City Market, Fort Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 26701150
10. Star Hospitals, Hyderabad
It is one of the best hospitals in Hyderabad. It is a multi-specialty hospital with a well equipped cardiac care department. It is open 24X7 providing expert emergency care as well. you can be assured of comprehensive cardiac care at the hospital.
- It is one of the hospitals that favors cross-consultation and ensures a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment.
- Experienced and qualified doctors team
- Transparency in the treatment plan, treatment procedure, costs, etc.
- Second opinion facility
- 130 plus beds.
- Critical care that functions 24X7
Address: 8-2-596/5, Road Number 10, Opposite to Rainbow hospitals, Banjara Hills Hyderabad.
Phone: 040 44777777
There are a number of other hospitals as well. But, these hospitals seemed to score better than them all when it comes to cardiac care and surgery.
So these are some of the best heart treatment hospitals available in India where you can visit and get treatment to any disease related to your heart.