Indian lily or neem is a plant that is an integral part of Ayurvedic medicine and can be of great benefit when it comes to hair and skin care, as well as improving general health. This plant has antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory. Neem not only has a positive effect on health but also solves some common problems related to the beauty of the skin and hair.
If you are searching for the best neem oil on the market, check out our list of the best neem oils you can buy in India 2022.
People also ask:
- Which Neem oil is best for skin?
- What is neem oil good for?
- Which Neem oil is best for hair growth?
- how to use neem oil in a skincare routine?
- This neem oil is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, cold pressed and hexane free
- Rich in antioxidants best for Gardning very effective for mealybug attack Spray mealybugs and white/yellow patches leaves.
- It gives strength to roots of hairs, makes hair silky, shine and remove dandruff.
- Remove pimples, acne and cure any fungal infection from skin also use it as mosquito & bug repellent
- For use on sensitive facial skin and scalp, it is recommended to dilute equal parts of neem oil with organic sweet almond or organic sesame oil
- For use on sensitive body skin, dilute two parts of neem oil with one part of organic sweet almond or organic sesame oil
- NATURAL & COLD PRESSED : Neem oil extracted from neem seed kernel using the traditional cold press method without applying any heat. Hence retaining the well balanced nutrients within it.
- EXCELLENT SKIN CARE : Neem oil contains high level of antioxidants which protects the skin from environmental damages. Neem oil is high in essential fatty acids and vitamins. It is easily absorbed by skin and rejuvenates it.
- EXCELLENT HAIR CARE : Neem oil when applied on hair, prevents head lice to grow. Neem oil is a natural and safe way of prevent dandruff, dry scalp and head lice.
- NEEM OIL FOR YOUR PETS : Neem oil can be used in making neem dog shampoo and neem oil spray for the treatment of fleas or ticks, and benefits your pet's coat and skin.
- HOW TO APPLY: Neem oil smell will not be pleasant because of the essential fatty acid but it can be masked by adding carrier oil (Castor, Olive, Almond, Coconut oils). TO APPLY ON HAIR: Add 3 drops of neem oil with 5 drops of any carrier oil gently rub and massage into your scalp. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash with mild soap or shampoo. TO APPLY ON SKIN: Add 3 drops of neem oil with 4 drops of any carrier oil gently rub over the skin and leave for 30 minutes and then wash with mild shampoo.
- Powerful Anti-Fungal Hair And Skin
- Nourishment Promotes Hair Growth
- For All Hair Types No Mineral Oil, Paraben, Sulphate, Silicon, Colours And Fragrance
- 100 % natural and Organic Neem Oil. Useful As A Herbal Insecticide
- Dual purpose in the vegetable garden & plants as both insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide.
- It can safely be used on food, leaves with no dangerous residue in the soil and effectively reduces or kills pests & insects
- For indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns and shrubs.
- It is a herbal insecticide used in agricultural sprayers, farming and gardening
- Neem oil
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Comes with PACK OF 2
Check out our reviews of other beneficial oils: