2,593 Reviews Scanned
- 64-bit, 2 GB DDR3 Memory with 1000 MHz
- 1000 MHzClock Speed
- Chipset: NVIDIA
- BUS Standard: PCI 2.0
- Graphics Engine: 610 | Memory Interface 64 bit
- The ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card comes with 384 CUDA cores, a Base clock speed of 902 MHz and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface.
- Based on NVIDIA Kepler architecture, the ASUS GeForce GT 730 comes in half height half length form factor, enabling a perfect fit for those systems with space constraint.
- Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25% through increased dust and particle resistance.
- Equipped with multiple Display Connectors like D-Sub Output, DVI Output x 1, HDMI x 1 which helps you to have multiple displays.
- The Graphics card comes with two-years warranty from the manufacturer.
- Up to 2491 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2044 MHz (Game Clock)
- HDMI 2.1 Supported
- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6600 comes with 8GB GDDR6 Graphics RAM
- Minimum power supply required only 500W
- PCIe 4.0 Support for Ultrafast Data Transfer Speeds
- Silent passive cooling means true 0db- perfect for quiet home theater pcs and multimedia centers
- Super alloy power IIuses premium alloy components to reinforce overall graphics card reliability
- Industry only auto-extreme technology, 100 percent full automation for best reliability
- Gpu tweak IImakes overclocking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new ui
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and video
- TrueHD and DTS-HD audio Bit streaming Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room
- GeForce experience ensures the best gaming experience, the day a game releases, by automatically updating your game-ready drivers, plus,
- NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce
- NVIDIA adaptive vertical sync dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 2yr Manufacturer Warranty.
- Designed to perfection
- Sleek design
- CUDA Cores 3584
- Memory Interface Width 192-bit GDDR6
- Boost Clock (MHz) 1777
- The New Powerful GeForce GT 710 takes advantage of NVIDIA Kepler architecture making a perfect addition to any system with integrated graphics with enough memory hold more graphical real estate
- GT 710 comes with ‘192 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface. It is a super compact card measuring 5.7 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems.
- It comes with a single smart fan ensuring better air flow which results in efficient cooling
- It comes with a Display port VGA (2048x1536 @ 60 Hz ), HDMI with support for 4K @ 60 Hz and DL-DVI-D (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It also supports Engine Boost speeds up-to 954 MHz
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA PhysX and compatible with NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology.
- Chipset: Colorful GeForce GT710-2GD3-V
- Mainstream / Low Profile Compatible
- 954 Mhz
- Memory: 2GB GDDR3, Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Output: DVI+HDMI+VGA
- Core Clock: 902 MHz
- GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler
- System power supply requirement: 300W
- General Features: Supports OpenGL 4.6, Supports Vulkan technology, Microsoft DirectX 12 support, DirectCompute Support, DirectML Support, Supports OpenCL
- PCI Express x16 2.0 interface, GPU: AMD Radeon R5 430, Shaders : 384 Unified, Pixel Fillrate : 6.2 GPixel/s, Texture Fillrate : 18.7 GTexel/s, ROPs/TMUs : 8/24, Memory Size: 2GB
- Core Clock: 780 MHz, Memory Clock : 1150 Mhz, Memory Interface: 64-bit, Memory Type: GDDR5, Cooling: Fan, Max Resolution DVI: 2560 x 1600, Max Resolution DisplayPort : 2560 x 1600
- Connectors:One (1) DVI-I port, One (1) DisplayPort
- Package Includes : Graphics Card, Drivers CD, Small I/O Plate
- Graphics Engine: Nvidia GeForce GT 730, Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 2.0
- Video Memory: GDDR5 2GB
- Engine Clock: 902 MHz
- CUDA Core: 384
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers
- Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15 percent faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- GPU Tweak Streaming share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played
- 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase
- GeForce Experience
- Game Ready Drivers
- Nvidia ShadowPlay
- Nvidia Ansel
- Nvidia Cuda
- Designed to perfection
- Sleek design
- Compact construction
- GeForce GT 710, 192 CUDA Cores, 2GB GDDR3, 64 Bit Memory Bus
- 954 MHz Base, Standard Memory Config 2048MB
- Standard Display Connectors Dual-link DVI-D x1,HDMI x1,VGA x1
- Minimum 300W or greater system power supply
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API, NVIDIA 3D Vision ready, NVIDIA CUDA technology, PCI Express 2.0 support, OpenGL 4.4 support, OpenCL support
- Powered by Nvidia GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 954MHz
- Features dual-link DVI-D/D-Sub/HDMI
- Support PCI express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- 8MB PCI graphics card supports single machine multi‑user and supports multi‑display mode.
- Support VOD song system, support for HISHARD / BUDDY / BETWIN software, which supports desktop, server, industrial computer display.
- And supports towing machine, while compatibility is very good, PCI with two-notch, also compatible with 64-bit PCI-X slot.
- Graphics card support all motherboards with PCI plug-in, which can be easy to install.
- The product does not need to install the driver, the system considers itself to be driver-free.
Q: What is the best graphics card under 5000?
A: The first graphics card in this list of best graphics card under 5000 from Zotac. This Nvidia based graphics card equipped with 2GB of DDR3 Memory. The base frequency of this graphics card 954 MHz and Cuda cores 192 which is good for gaming.
Q: How to choose the best GPU under 5000 rupees?
A: Memory – If you are buying a GPU under 5000 Rupees, always make sure that it comes with a minimum memory of 2GB. The performance of the GPU depends on the memory capacity of the graphics card. Always keep in mind, the higher the memory, the more excellent the performance will be.
Q: Is the MSI GT 710 the best graphics card under 5000?
A: We have ranked the MSI GT 710 graphics card in the third position in our list of the best graphics card under 5000. The MSI GT 710 card is for you if you are looking for a gaming graphics card under 5000, which can provide the most suitable gaming and multimedia environment.
Q: Which graphics card is best for casual gaming?
A: The best part of this graphics card is multi-display support, this graphics card support up to 3 display. 2. Msi Geforce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card This GPU from MSI and equipped with 2GB DDR3 Graphics Memory. The base frequency card of this graphics card is 954 MHz. This graphics card cost very less and best suited for casual gaming.