1,547 Reviews Scanned
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and video
- TrueHD and DTS-HD audio Bit streaming Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room
- GeForce experience ensures the best gaming experience, the day a game releases, by automatically updating your game-ready drivers, plus,
- NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce
- NVIDIA adaptive vertical sync dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Memory Type: DDR3
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan
- The ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card comes with 384 CUDA cores, a Base clock speed of 902 MHz and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface.
- Based on NVIDIA Kepler architecture, the ASUS GeForce GT 730 comes in half height half length form factor, enabling a perfect fit for those systems with space constraint.
- Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25% through increased dust and particle resistance.
- Equipped with multiple Display Connectors like D-Sub Output, DVI Output x 1, HDMI x 1 which helps you to have multiple displays.
- The Graphics card comes with two-years warranty from the manufacturer.
- General Features:Supports OpenGL 4.5,Microsoft DirectX 11 support,DirectCompute Support,Supports OpenCL
- Specifications:PCI Express x16 2.0 interface,GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7300,Shaders : 80 Unified,Pixel Fillrate : 2.6 GPixel/s,Texture Fillrate : 5.2 GTexel/s.
- ROPs/TMUs : 4/8,Memory Size: 512 MB,Core Clock: 650 MHz,Memory Clock : 800 Mhz,Memory Interface: 64-bit,Memory Type: DDR3
- Memory Bandwidth: 12.8 GB/s,Cooling: Fan,Max Resolution DVI: 2560 x 1600,Max Resolution DisplayPort : 2560 x 1600,Connectors:One (1) DVI-I port,One (1) DisplayPort,
- Unit Dimensions & Weight :0.6 x 6.9 x 4.5 inches (H x W x D),Unit Weight : 115 Grams,Box Dimensions & Weight :2.2 x 8.5 x 6 inches (H x W x D),Box Weight : 325 Grams
- Up to 2491 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2044 MHz (Game Clock)
- HDMI 2.1 Supported
- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6600 comes with 8GB GDDR6 Graphics RAM
- Minimum power supply required only 500W
- PCIe 4.0 Support for Ultrafast Data Transfer Speeds
- The New Powerful GeForce GT 710 takes advantage of NVIDIA Kepler architecture making a perfect addition to any system with integrated graphics with enough memory hold more graphical real estate
- GT 710 comes with ‘192 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface. It is a super compact card measuring 5.7 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems.
- It comes with a single smart fan ensuring better air flow which results in efficient cooling
- It comes with a Display port VGA (2048x1536 @ 60 Hz ), HDMI with support for 4K @ 60 Hz and DL-DVI-D (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It also supports Engine Boost speeds up-to 954 MHz
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA PhysX and compatible with NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology.
- Features/Specifications: REO AMD Radeon HD 7300 1GB DDR3 64 bit PCIe x16 Graphics Card with Dual Display(Can connect two screens with this Graphics Card)
- Key Benefits : 1 GB dedicated on-board graphics frame buffer memory - no need to share PC system memory. Excellent video conferencing or 3D image manipulation solutions. Conforms to full PCI Express 2.0 specification for full height form factor (x16 lanes native PCI Express implementation). Memory : 1 GB DDR3 64 Bit Compatibility : Compatible with all motherboards which has x16 slot like c2d motherboards, i3 1st generation to i3 10th generation motherboards.
- Technical Specifications : Bus type PCI Express (x16 lanes) GPU : Cedar. Technology : 40 nm Transistors : 292M ROPs/TMUs : 4 / 8 Shaders : 80 Unified DirectX Support : 11.0 Pixel Fillrate : 2.6 GPixel/s Texture Fillrate : 5.2 GTexel/s Memory Type GDDR3 Bus Wdith : 64 bit Bandwidth : 12.8 GB/s GPU Clock : 650 MHz Default Clock : 650 MHz Memory : 800 MHz Computing : OpenCL : Yes, DirectCompute : Yes Technology : OpenGL 4.5
- Display max resolution : 2560 x 1600 digital Board display options : Supports two displays via included DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I(DVI to HDMI Converter & DVI to VGA Converter Included) Connectors: DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I(DVI to HDMI Converter & DVI to VGA Converter Included)
- Notes: Model: AMDHD7300 Product Requirements: Available PCI Express x16 slot with available adjacent slot VGA, DVI or HDMI display
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR4
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
- Output: HDMI/SL-DVI-D
- Recommended PSU: 300W
- Designed to perfection
- Sleek design
- Compact construction
- Graphics Engine: Nvidia GeForce GT 730, Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 2.0
- Video Memory: GDDR5 2GB
- Engine Clock: 902 MHz
- CUDA Core: 384
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- ASUS exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super alloy power II components
- Optimal for multi-tasking with three outputs for multi-display support
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- [Specification]-- Connector A is GPU 8 pin female , Connector B is PCI-E 6+2 pin male (CPU-PCIe cable),8 pin to dual 8 pin. Made of 41 durable tinned copper wires, warpped with braided sleeve, wear-resistant and flame-retardant.
- [How to Use]-- The GPU 8 pin connector end is used to connect a modular power supply(non-modular or semi-modular ).The another end is a dual PCI-E 6+ 2 pin is used to connect graphics cards.
- [Functionality]--A cost-effective device upgrade solution, this gpu riser cable GPU 8-pin/dual 8-pin power cable saves the cost and trouble of upgrading computer power and can make your device compatible with dual graphics card systems.
- [Why Upgrade Dual System]--Dual Graphics System improves the performance of the graphics card, while lower the heat caused by long time running and prolonging the service life.
- Note: This is a GPU 8 pin to GPU 8 pin splitter cable (GPU to GPU), not a CPU 8 pin to 2 X PCIe 8 cable (CPU to GPU).
- Stand design is compatible with a variety of chassis and doesn’t occupy PCIe slots.
- Offers a support height of 72-128 mm, delivering a strong, adaptable design.
- An adjustable wheel and release button enable easy, toolless setup and removal.
- Included spirit level simplifies setup.
- Embedded 3D ARGB element is compatible with Aura Sync.
- [All-aluminum metal material]--Designed for longlast use. Full aluminum graphic card holder provides strong support.
- [Screw adjustment design]-- Adjustable height to match various computer cases and motherboards to meet various user hosts.
- [Bottom hidden magnet design]-- The magnet hidden in the base is designed for easy installation and more stable support.
- [Soft Pad]--Equipped soft pad on the ends provide better protection for graphic card,prevent garphic from scratches.
- [Compact Design]--Lightweight and compact does not take up spaces.
- Chipset: Colorful GeForce GT710-2GD3-V
- Mainstream / Low Profile Compatible
- 954 Mhz
- Memory: 2GB GDDR3, Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Output: DVI+HDMI+VGA
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers
- Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15 percent faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- GPU Tweak Streaming share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played
- 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase
- Asus Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB DDR3
- Exclusive 0dB thermal design dissipates heat efficiently with no noise generated
- Native HDMI on board for full HD 1080p entertainment
- Enhanced durability and protection with GPU Guard and EMI Shield
- 3 Years Warranty
Q: Which is the best graphics card under 10000 in India?
A: Finally, we have a list of graphics cards available for under Rs. 10,000 that you can purchase right away. 1. Gigabyte REV2.0 Radeon RX 560 OC 4GB 2. Zotac GeForce GT 730 4GB Zone Edition 3. ASUS PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce 1030 2GB Phoenix Fan OC Edition 4. Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB 5. Zotac NVIDIA GT 1030 2GB Retail Card 6.
Q: What is the best budget graphics card for gaming?
A: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is a budget graphics card that was launched October 2016. It is one of the finest graphics cards one can get in this budget. It has a base frequency of 1290 MHz. The base variant of this graphics card has 4 GB of GDDR5 memory.
Q: What is the size of the Nvidia graphics card?
A: Technical Details Brand NVidia Hardware Interface PCI Express x8 Graphics Card Ram Size 48 GB Graphics RAM Type GDDR6 Graphics Card Interface PCI-Express x16 12 more rows …
Q: What is the size of the Nvidia Quadro RTX 8000?
A: This is a Quadro RTX 8000 48GB GDDR6 Graphics Card. This is Easy To Use. NVidia VCQRTX8000-PB 2018 26.7 x 11.2 x 3.6 cm; 1.3 Kilograms