2,061 Reviews Scanned
- The ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card comes with 384 CUDA cores, a Base clock speed of 902 MHz and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface.
- Based on NVIDIA Kepler architecture, the ASUS GeForce GT 730 comes in half height half length form factor, enabling a perfect fit for those systems with space constraint.
- Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25% through increased dust and particle resistance.
- Equipped with multiple Display Connectors like D-Sub Output, DVI Output x 1, HDMI x 1 which helps you to have multiple displays.
- The Graphics card comes with two-years warranty from the manufacturer.
- Up to 2491 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2044 MHz (Game Clock)
- HDMI 2.1 Supported
- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6600 comes with 8GB GDDR6 Graphics RAM
- Minimum power supply required only 500W
- PCIe 4.0 Support for Ultrafast Data Transfer Speeds
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and video;TrueHD and DTS-HD audio Bit streaming Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room
- GeForce experience ensures the best gaming experience, the day a game releases, by automatically updating your game-ready drivers, plus,
- NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce
- NVIDIA adaptive vertical sync dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience; Country of Origin: China
- Graphics Card Interface: Pci E
- Graphics Engine: Nvidia GeForce GT 730, Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 2.0
- Video Memory: GDDR5 2GB
- Engine Clock: 902 MHz
- CUDA Core: 384
- Core Clock: 902 MHz
- GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler
- System power supply requirement: 300W
- 1392 MHz Base, 1506 MHz Boost, 7 GHz Memory Clock
- Triple Display Capability. Outputs :- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- Recommended Power Supply :- 300W. Power Consumption :- 75W
- DirectX :- 12 API feature level 12_1, 4.5 OpenGL, Dual Fan Cooling, Dual Slot
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 768 CUDA cores, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit Memory Bus
- The New Powerful GeForce GT 710 takes advantage of NVIDIA Kepler architecture making a perfect addition to any system with integrated graphics with enough memory hold more graphical real estate
- GT 710 comes with ‘192 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface. It is a super compact card measuring 5.7 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems.
- It comes with a single smart fan ensuring better air flow which results in efficient cooling
- It comes with a Display port VGA (2048x1536 @ 60 Hz ), HDMI with support for 4K @ 60 Hz and DL-DVI-D (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It also supports Engine Boost speeds up-to 954 MHz
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA PhysX and compatible with NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan
- N730K-2GD3H/LPV1 I 2GB DDR3
- CORES : 384 Units I CORE CLOCKS : Boost: 902 MHz
- OUTPUT : DL-DVI-D/HDMI/D-SUB
- DIGITAL MAXIMUM RESOLUTION : 4096x2160
- 3 Year Warranty
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Graphics Coprocessor- NVIDIA GeForce GT610LP
- Geforce Model- GT610LP/2GD3
- GPU- GF119-300
- Part Number- GXGT6102D3GC
- Output Interface- DVI, HDMI, VGA
- Features/Specifications: REO AMD Radeon HD 7300 1GB DDR3 64 bit PCIe x16 Graphics Card with Dual Display(Can connect two screens with this Graphics Card)
- Key Benefits : 1 GB dedicated on-board graphics frame buffer memory - no need to share PC system memory. Excellent video conferencing or 3D image manipulation solutions. Conforms to full PCI Express 2.0 specification for full height form factor (x16 lanes native PCI Express implementation). Memory : 1 GB DDR3 64 Bit Compatibility : Compatible with all motherboards which has x16 slot like c2d motherboards, i3 1st generation to i3 10th generation motherboards.
- Technical Specifications : Bus type PCI Express (x16 lanes) GPU : Cedar. Technology : 40 nm Transistors : 292M ROPs/TMUs : 4 / 8 Shaders : 80 Unified DirectX Support : 11.0 Pixel Fillrate : 2.6 GPixel/s Texture Fillrate : 5.2 GTexel/s Memory Type GDDR3 Bus Wdith : 64 bit Bandwidth : 12.8 GB/s GPU Clock : 650 MHz Default Clock : 650 MHz Memory : 800 MHz Computing : OpenCL : Yes, DirectCompute : Yes Technology : OpenGL 4.5
- Display max resolution : 2560 x 1600 digital Board display options : Supports two displays via included DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I(DVI to HDMI Converter & DVI to VGA Converter Included) Connectors: DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I(DVI to HDMI Converter & DVI to VGA Converter Included)
- Notes: Model: AMDHD7300 Product Requirements: Available PCI Express x16 slot with available adjacent slot VGA, DVI or HDMI display
- 2yr Manufacturer Warranty.
- Designed to perfection
- Sleek design
- Graphics Card Interface: Integrated
- [All-aluminum metal material]--Designed for longlast use. Full aluminum graphic card holder provides strong support.
- [Screw adjustment design]-- Adjustable height to match various computer cases and motherboards to meet various user hosts.
- [Bottom hidden magnet design]-- The magnet hidden in the base is designed for easy installation and more stable support.
- [Soft Pad]--Equipped soft pad on the ends provide better protection for graphic card,prevent garphic from scratches.
- [Compact Design]--Lightweight and compact does not take up spaces.
- CUDA Cores 3584
- Memory Interface Width 192-bit GDDR6
- Boost Clock (MHz) 1777
- Graphics Coprocessor- NVIDIA GeForce GT730LP
- Geforce Model- GT730LP/ 4GD3-A
- Core Frequency- 700 MHz
- Memory Bus- 1333 MHz
- Output Interface- DVI, HDMI, VGA
- Graphics Coprocessor- NVIDIA GeForce GT210LP
- Geforce Model- GT210LP/1GD3
- GPU- GT218-200
- Part Number- GXG2101D3GC
- CUDA- 8SP
- Converts two 15-pin Serial ATA power supply connectors to one 8-pin (6+2) PCIe connector
- Eliminates the need to upgrade your existing SATA power supply in order to use a PCI Express video card
- VIDEO GRAPHICS CARD compatible with graphics cards from popular manufacturers such as ASUS, Gigabyte, Radeon, and Sapphire
- 1x 8-pin PCI Express (female) connector to 2x 15-pin SATA (male) connectors
- Length : 8 inch
Q: Which is the best graphics card under 10k in India?
A: These are the Top 5 Best Graphics Card Under Rs. 10,000 in India (10th September 2019): Zotac NVIDIA GT 730 4 GB DDR3 Graphics Card. Zotac NVIDIA GT 730 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card. GIGABYTE GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030D5-2GL Computer Graphics Card. Zotac Nvidia GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-Bit DVI-D HDMI Retail Graphic card.
Q: What is the best budget graphics card for gaming?
A: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is a budget graphics card that was launched October 2016. It is one of the finest graphics cards one can get in this budget. It has a base frequency of 1290 MHz. The base variant of this graphics card has 4 GB of GDDR5 memory.
Q: Is the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti a good graphics card?
A: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is a budget graphics card that was launched October 2016. It is one of the finest graphics cards one can get in this budget. It has a base frequency of 1290 MHz. The base variant of this graphics card has 4 GB of GDDR5 memory.
Q: Can I use a graphics card in a notebook computer?
A: Notebook PCs and the desktop PCs use these cards for graphical shows that are amazing. You could unsuitable with the desktop PCs in notebooks and. These cards should definitely be related to the motherboard instantly. Intel is the leaders in making such image cards. All desktop PCs and PCIE increase slots incorporated.