1,986 Reviews Scanned
- High Quality Special Media Xerox Printed Posters
- Color: Multicolored Size:12 X 14 Inches
- 300 GSM Paper ( Back Side Double Side Tape )
- Reflect your personality and attitude
- Package Includes : One Poster And 1 Instruction
- SAFE TO USE: Vitamin C has an excellent safety profileTrusted Source. Most people can use topical vitamin C for an extended period of time without experiencing any adverse reactions.
- SKIN HYDRATION: Topical vitamin C penetrates the skin best in the form of ascorbic acid.
- SKIN BRIGHTENING: Vitamin C can help fade pigmentation (more on this below!) and smooth the skin’s surface to reduce dullness. This gives skin a youthful glow.
- KNOWN TO EVEN OUT SKIN TONE: It soothes your skin and reduces puffiness, letting your face shine through.
- FADES HYPERPIGMENTATION: Since it impedes melanin production, vitamin C can actually fade hyperpigmentation.
- An indispensable ingredient in baking, Tartaric Acid when combined with baking soda and water acts as a leavening agent in cakes, quick breads and soufflés
- Tartaric Acid is used in some soft drinks, candies, bakery products, gelatin desserts, and many more
- Tartaric Acid is used to give a creamier texture to icings and candy and to add volume and stability to egg whites in baking
- ✅ IT IS 100% PURE AND ORGANIC.
- ✅ IT IS A BULK POWDER.
- ✅ NO PRESERVATIVES ARE ADDED.
- ✅ IT IS PARABEN FREE.
- ✅ IT IS NON-GMO.
- Nourishes the Skin
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Lightens Scars
- Acts as a Moisturiser
- Pure grade
- May help with skin lightening
- It May keep your skin moisturized
- USPs : All day wear , Light and smooth , Oil Control
- LABORATORY REAGENT
- Premium Quality & Easily Affordable: Premium Quality of Akshar Chem Tartaric Acid is available within a very affordable price range.
- Features of Akshar Chem Tartaric Acid: Precise pH value. Effectiveness. Accurate formulation.
- Ceramics: Tartaric Acid comes in use in Ceramic Industries.
- Textile: In its ester form, Tartaric Acid is used in the dyeing of textiles.
- Silver Mirrors: It is used to make silver mirrors.
- Wine making and Cooking
- Fermentation process in wine and bread making.
- Making Bread, Wine & Candies Etc.
- E Number : E334
Q: Who is the youngest actress in the world?
A: Kristen Stewart is well known to the public because of her role in the movie Twilight Saga as Bella Swan. She was named one of the most youngest Hollywood actresses in the world who has talents and the talents that are different from other actresses. She was born in 1990.
Q: Who are some young women actresses?
A: Eva Green. Megan Fox. Alexandra Daddario. Ana de Armas. Amber Heard. Marion Cotillard. Natalie Portman. Mila Kunis. Margot Robbie. Scarlett Johansson.
Q: How old is Loretta Young?
A: Loretta Young (born Gretchen Young; January 6, 1913 – August 12, 2000) was an American actress. Starting as a child actress, she had a long and varied career in film from 1917 to 1953.
Q: What is a female actor called?
A: The word actor refers to a person who acts regardless of gender, while actress refers specifically to a female person who acts; therefore a female can be referred to by either term. The Oxford English Dictionary states that originally “actor” was used for both sexes.