2,548 Reviews Scanned
- Nerf Alpha Strike Boa RC-6 Blaster with 6-Dart Rotating Drum,Fire 6 Darts in a Row Includes 6 Nerf Elite Darts
- BOA RC-6 WITH 6-DART ROTATING DRUM: Fire 6 darts in a row from the Nerf Alpha Strike Boa RC-6 blaster that features a rotating 6-dart drum
- INCLUDES 6 OFFICIAL NERF ELITE DARTS: Includes 6 Official Nerf Elite foam darts that great for indoor and outdoor play and are tested and approved for performance and quality
- 6-DART TARGET BLASTING: Load 6 darts into the blaster, then pull the handle to prime the blaster and press the trigger to fire (no batteries required)
- START BLASTING WITH NERF ALPHA STRIKE BLASTERS: Alpha Strike blasters are a great way to start experiencing the power, performance, and excitement of Nerf, the number one blaster brand*
- Toys and Games
- Mega series blasters feature mega whistler darts that scream through the air
- Defend against a zombie invasion with Zombie Strike blasters
- Ignite the night with fire vision sports gear that glows when thrown
- Toys and Games
- Mini version of a favourite Nerf blaster - Micro Shots Strong-arm blaster is a mini version of this favourite Nerf blaster
- Part of the collectible Micro Shots series - The blaster is part of the Micro Shot series of collectible blasters
- Fires 1 dart at a time - Fire 1 dart at a time from this single-shot blaster
- Includes 2 Elite darts - The Nerf Micro Shots Hammer shot blaster comes with 2 Zombie Strike Elite darts
- HALO DART-FIRING BLASTER: Nerf Halo Needler mini blaster is inspired by the blaster used in the Halo video game series and comes with 2 Official Nerf Elite darts
- MICRO SIZE: This dart-firing blaster features a micro size that’s great for carrying into battle and for displaying in your Nerf and Halo collections
- FIRES 1 DART AT A TIME: This single-shot blaster fires 1 dart at a time and is hand-powered (no batteries required)
- Great item
- Recommended Age: 8 Years; Color: Multi Color
- Firing range up to 15 feet
- Precision light beam, strong and quick firing power
- Included Items: 1 Blaster, 3 Darts and Instructions.; Number Of Pieces: 1
- Country of Origin: India
- Includes 4 nerf elite darts designed for distance
- Ages 8 and up
- Includes: Blaster and 4 darts
- Fires 4 darts in a row
- Gear up for battle with NERF elite 2.0 blasters that feature built-in customizing capabilities so you can upgrade them and seize the advantage in NERF competitions
- Build your stockpile of NERF elite 2.0 blasters to optimize your game strategy and bring tactical performance and flexibility to every mission and battle
- Fires darts up to 90 feet (27 meters), eyewear recommended, Requires batteries (Eyewear, batteries, and additional accessories not included)
- Colour is Multicolour
- Made of Plastic
- For Ages 8 and Up
- GEAR UP FOR BATTLE WITH THE NERF ELITE 2.0 SLASH BLASTER: Gear up for dart blasting action in outdoor kids games with this Nerf toy foam blaster that comes with 2 Nerf Elite darts
- DESIGNED FOR STEALTH: The Slash blaster features a compact, take-along size that's perfect for stealthy dart battling. Bring it to outdoor games to take on opponents with a surprise blast
- INCLUDES 2 NERF ELITE DARTS: Official Nerf Elite foam darts are great for outdoor play, and are tested and approved for performance and quality
- PULL TO PRIME BLASTING: The Slash blaster is designed with a pull-down handle for easy priming. It's a great gift for boys and girls and a fun backyard toy blaster
- LOAD, PRIME & FIRE: You're ready for action in 3 easy steps with this Nerf toy foam blaster. Load 1 dart into the barrel, pull down the priming handle, and pull the trigger .
Q: What is the best Nerf gun?
A: N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster Zombie Strike Doominator Blaster N-Strike Elite Rampage Blaster Rival Khaos MXVI-4000 Blaster Rival Atlas XVI-1200 Blaster N-Strike Elite Retaliator Blaster Doomlands Impact Zone Longarm N-Strike Elite Mega Lightning Bow Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster N-Strike Mega Mastodon
Q: What was the original Nerf gun?
A: Nerf Sharpshooter. The first Nerf gun that would actually shoot with darts instead of foam balls was the famous Sharpshooter. Released back in 1992 as part of the Original Nerf Series, the spring-powered Sharpshooter was the only Nerf blaster to use Sharpshooter darts that would later evolve into Mega darts.
Q: How do you shoot Nerf guns?
A: Load your blaster. If it’s a muzzle-loader like the Jolt or the Maverick, push darts in as far as they’ll go. Prime your blaster. If your blaster has a pull tab (Jolt), a slide (Maverick), or a handle (Rampage), pull it until your hear the latching mechanism engage.
Q: What are all the Nerf guns?
A: The Best Nerf Gun N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster Nerf Gun. This is the Nerf gun you can only get on Amazon. … Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K Nerf Gun. Why didn’t they have these when we were kids? … NERF Elite Titan CS-50 Toy Blaster. … NERF Fortnite AR-L Elite Dart Blaster. … Nerf N-Strike Elite Rampage Blaster. … NERF Rival Kronos Outdoor Blaster. … Nerf Fortnite TS-1 Blaster. … More items…