Living in today’s world means adapting to its rules, norms, and standards. Are you someone who believes that certain countries are better than others and that some have smarter citizens with a higher IQ? Also, how many languages do you speak, and what is your level of education? If you want to know a bit more about IQ testing, as well as what are some of the perks of India & its citizens, keep on reading! Here is why they are some of the smartest people in the world.
Table of Contents
Fun facts that you should know of
1. Did you know that India, China, Israel, the US, and Germany have the best artificial intelligence in the world? In fact, some research shows that by 2023 up to 46% of our workforce will be replaced with AI, especially in these well-developed places.
2. Their film industry is based in Mumbai, called Bollywood. They make more feature-length films than any other nation in the world. It is also a multi-billion industry and its content is popular & well-loved with its citizens. However, it is also gaining a lot of popularity in Europe and is still played on TV in some homes, instead of computers.
3. Did you know that India has the second-highest moving rate? People from all over the world are interested in visiting or being its residence forever. Do you feel like you can blend in as easily? Well, you can actually take an international IQ test and see where you stand when compared with the rest of the world, as well as what is the average IQ by country. https://iq-global-test.com/
10 Reasons Why India is one of the Smartest Countries In The World
1. One of the best remote sensing capabilities
You have probably seen how Indians are presented in movies across the globe, right? Well, the fact about their remote sensing satellites is right! India’s remote satellites were dependent on the satellite data from the USA which would always show and give delays. This is why a couple of years back they ended up creating their own remote sensors.
2. One of the best space programs
If you have wondered what their strong feature is it is the fact that they have high-quality & well-developed space programs. Aside from their prospect mapping and crop acreage, their mission to Mars has been one of the priciest ones, standing at $73 million. More & more Indians are going to join the space program in the future; that is inevitable.
3. The best nuclear program
Have you heard about their Thorium program? They have the largest deposit of it, which is a natural radioactive chemical that can replace Uranium and give nuclear fuel. They have the best & largest high-quality Thorium out on the market that other world leaders would love to get their hands on.
4. High altitude mountain warfare
Did you know that most conflicts have been fought in mountain regions and during outstanding -60 F? The rest of the world including the US, UK, and Russia often send their soldiers to train on Indian grounds due to the fact that it is one of the best alpine fighting units in the world.
5. Great Dabbawalla system
People all over the world are mesmerized with the Dabbawalla’s pick-up home-cooked lunches. In the craziest, fast, as well as hectic Mumbai, India manages to sort their orders flawlessly. In fact, it is believed that only 1 out of 6 million deliveries are ever mixed up, which is more than impressive due to its crazy traffic & population.
6. Diversity is on their side
Tourists, locals, as well as people all over the world, know about India’s fast-paced life & diverse presence. There are different languages being spoken, a mix of flora and fauna, interesting dishes, and long history. No wonder it is one of the most popular destinations for millions of tourists across the world.
7. Festivals & parties all over
It seems like the people of India are always celebrating something and are having a good time. There is always an event or a party in India due to their religion and beliefs. In fact, India is filled with diversity and they have the highest number of events and festivals in the world.
8. Multilingual people and different language opportunities
People in the West don’t speak a lot of languages. In fact, did you know that only 20% of Americans are bilingual?! Indians usually speak at least two languages (English & Hindi) + they are a multi-cultural nation that is open to new paths and new language opportunities.
9. Ayurveda approach for curing illnesses
There is a foundation in Ayurveda that is focused on using an entirely different approach than the rest of the world when it comes to sickness and illness of any sort. Ayurveda uses ancient techniques to cure any type of illness with its holistic approach, which makes India unique & different from the rest of the world.
10. IT industry is the second largest in the world
They have the best and well-developed IT sector. The only country that is better and more dominant in this case is China, but according to some experts, India will overtake them as well as time goes on. Most IT experts also work undercover for some other major parties across the globe + secret tasks are being given out on a daily.
What have you learned about India thus far?
In the end, what are some new & important facts that you’ve learned about India and its sectors? Did you know all of these facts, and were you aware of its development & each sector? Do you see how fast and unique it is as a country, as well as how its citizens play an important role? Let us know where you stand when it comes to your special skills, IQ differences, as well as personal beliefs when compared to its natives, we would love to know!